drive spoofing help

robby12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a xbox 360 that used to have a sammy ms28 in it which broke ages ago i spoofed a hitachi 78 drive to it which worked fine however ive never played on it for ages and after a few new games came out i decided to update fw and try the new games .

the spoofed drive in it would not accept the new firmware and i tryed for ages to get it to work but couldnt after about what seemed like an eternity i managed to flash it as a ms28 with new fw but had forgot to spoof drive key over now it wont let me back into the drive keep getting some error . i have aquired a benq drive and do i just spoof it as a ms28 drive and flash with latest sammy fw ? im confusing myself lol

basicly i have the drive key for the xbox but how do i load it in jungleflasher to the fw i wish to flash

regards robby

hi i bit the bullit and flashed it , i loaded the sammy fw to the source spoofed it to the target and added the drive key i flashed it with this fw LTPlus-benq-v1.1 it works fine and will play all games up until the new tomb raider one but wont play halo 4 or bioshock infinate it starts loading i get a black screen and it returns to menu and says play game , is there a newer benq fw out please and if so could somebody point me to it thankyou

regards robby

ok no probs then , that is really old firmware , you need to get hold of the new firmware pack as `dont do it` suggested.Latest for the benq on the latest dash is LTPlus-0442-v3.0. What dash is the box on?

no mate tired of the whole live thing its crap now

Last edited:
ok no probs then , that is really old firmware , you need to get hold of the new firmware pack as `dont do it` suggested.Latest for the benq on the latest dash is LTPlus-0442-v3.0. What dash is the box on?

worked a treat lads !!! much apreciated you taking the time to look and help well done !!!

regards robby

Back