Drive packed up today

fitzybhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've had my xbox loaded with Evox for around 4 years. A few months ago the dvd packed in, no probs as I can ftp the games over. Recently I have been getting dirty disc errors when playing games and even got a flashing red light with a non specific error code (can't remember which one). I put it down to over heating, but today when I booted EVox didn't load up. only the splash screen when you are first loading evox, with options for dash, ftp etc...

Does it sound like the hd is knackere or the console. I should be able to ftp in and retrieve the essential key files, but what if I can't, can these be spoofed?

Sorry for long winded post

Thanks

hi m8 is it softmodded or modchipped?

http://www.xbins.org/nfo.php?file=xboxnfo906.nfo

used to do this a few times basically u need a copy of the dashboard files i dont have them im sure someone else can point you in that direction, hook a hard drive up to ur pc and use that tool on it its a linux live disc if i remember, with a modchipped 1 its all good no need to piss around with cloning the keys out of it but to be safe you could do it anyway do you have the backup files made by evox?

Back