DreamElite v4

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a bit bored so decided to install the latest DreamElite Image, it's gone on fine and I have my channel list ect back now but I cant get the tspanel to install ? I ftp it to the box and run the install but when I go back into plugins to use it to setup cams ect I get an error saying some plugins are not available bad magic number blah blah TSpanel

Any Ideas chaps ?:Angryfire

isnt in the menu when u press green button then yellow ?

Ok presuming you are using a original box?
then it could be that TS Panel is not compatible as the latest DreamElite is based on OE 2.0 and not OE 1.6,
I'm not 100% sure on that but if its an original I reckon I'm right :)

You could try putting the cam.tgz package itself into the /temp folder and see if will let you install it.

Whats my options then ?

Dont install TS Panel lol

You could just manually install any of the plugins that you would normally get from TS Panel instead,
but bear in mind that not all of them will be compatible with OE 2.0,

Hopefully someone can confirm what I'm saying :)

cant u upload these ?

Attachments

• e2-mipsel-cccam_2.2.1_101122.tar.gz
    484.5 KB · Views: 36
Try this,unzip attached file and ftp to the /etc folder and reboot the box,
this apparently gives you access to a download panel from within the image for cam's etc

Attachments

• DExtra.zip
    178 bytes · Views: 204
That worked ;-) Now how can I get 7 day epg back ? xx

What are you using for epg? Crossepg?

I "think" DreamElite comes with its own EPG,have a look around the image,try pressing the coloured buttons and see if you can find any mention of epg,

If not you can try install crossepg but again because you are using OE 2.0 I'm not sure if it will install tbh

Back