Swap Manager
Cron Manager
VirtualZap
EPG Search

enigma2 updates
enigma2 plugin updates
another region added to regional bouquet updater
new OpenVPN 2.2.1
new Updated OpenVPN Plugin (with more options)
added EPG Search
Includes new OpenWebif (From E2OpenPlugins), the original webinterface still needs to be installed as the bouquet updater relys on the api commands which the new openwebif doenst have yet.
CrossEPG (is now From E2Openplugins)
new DBUK-HD skin (modified an existing skin)
new PLi-HD skin
removed old graphical multi-epg + added new graphical multi-epg

Download Here

Installation Dreambox:-
Flash the image with web browser & REBOOT

The new OpenWebif is pretty cool

Thanks to the guys on DBUK

any way to add plugin back to Green :err:
also in blue button can options 1 and 2 be removed ?

you have to go into menu now
just used to pressing Green for plugins Green, Green for download plugins

also used to pressing Blue, 4 for cool epg now its Blue,6
its not me so much its the rest of the family lol
might go back to 1.1 Ill see if anyone moans lol

Download Multi Quickbuttons and configure it to your own liking m8 :)

I got everything installed on it that I like and started messing with Multi Quickbuttons but after setting something upto red button the blue button option disappeared lol

it was getting close to the wife wanting to watch a programme so backed up 2.1.1 and put 1.1 backup back on
so Ill have another play when I get some spare time, but tbh 1.1 works so I'm quite happy with that

I got everything installed on it that I like and started messing with Multi Quickbuttons but after setting something upto red button the blue button option disappeared lol

it was getting close to the wife wanting to watch a programme so backed up 2.1.1 and put 1.1 backup back on
so Ill have another play when I get some spare time, but tbh 1.1 works so I'm quite happy with that

Agree mate
Sometimes its a case of its not broke dont fix it lol. Im ok with 1.1 for now (only issue was with crossepg but that seems to be fine now lol)

Thats because Multi Quickbutton takes over the button map,you then need to set blue button to "Extension Selection" in MultiQuick and normal blue button will return ;)

i've currently got the "OpenPLi-2.0-beta-dm800-20110620-sim201-ssl82" image on my DM800 so was going to give this one a try and see if its any better. However been a while since i updated it, how to i double check if the SSL84 is compatible with my receiver?

i've currently got the "OpenPLi-2.0-beta-dm800-20110620-sim201-ssl82" image on my DM800 so was going to give this one a try and see if its any better. However been a while since i updated it, how to i double check if the SSL84 is compatible with my receiver?

This is only for the SE model m8

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

I believe this is for the dm800se, don't think it would work on your dm800 mate.

put this imageon works great but colour buttons dont work
blue ok
red buggerall
yellow no pause
i downloaded that plug in to configure them
but cant seepause option.

tried to put this image on my box which is running on ver1.1 atm and i get a message saying invalad image (or old version) any ideas guys?

tried to put this image on my box which is running on ver1.1 atm and i get a message saying invalad image (or old version) any ideas guys?

First off try a different browser,that sometimes works although I'm not sure why lol,

If not then you need to flash the new bootloader over first and let the box reboot,
then flash the image and let it reboot :)

First off try a different browser,that sometimes works although I'm not sure why lol,

If not then you need to flash the new bootloader over first and let the box reboot,
then flash the image and let it reboot :)

cheers i'll give it a go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back