dreambox

girlfriends lad was messing and updated the gemini image the tool. manage to connect to network but its now saying the user and pass are wrong?????

If you got the clone warning up on your screen and have an image containing the clone killer code, then your bootloader has been overwritten. You wont be able to flash any images to the box using serial or network.

You will have to use JTAG and rewrite the bootloader to the box before you can flash a clean image. Do NOT use any gemini images in future..unless they are clone safe, even then...if you do an update you may still have the same issue.

Gemini images I dont particularly like anyway...use Pli Jade or OpenPli.

can you tell me were to get jtag from can you get the ones already made up like you can get for the cable boxes
anyone do the pogo ones?

Last edited:
ok thanks iv got a jtag adapter and a old cable pogo if i take the pogo of so ive just got bare wire do you no which coloured wire go,s were ?
thanks for your help

found this on a different forum, I dont know which coloured wires are which conenction on your pogo you will have to identify them. If you run a google search you can find a youtube video tut as well...and some other useful info,.

The connections are:

LPT————–> Dreambox/Clone

2 –> 100 ohms –> 11 ( Halt)

3 –> 100 ohms –> 9 ( Tms )

4 –> 100 ohms –> 7 ( Tck )

5 –> 100 ohms –> 3 ( Tdi )

11 –> 100 ohms –> 1 ( Tdo )

25 —————— 16 ( Ground)

Th pins 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 e 25 of the port LPT must be shunted between themselves, like commercial jtags has.

made a jtag all connecting and now i cant find a working bootloader just keeps shutin down at 7%'
anyone help

Which tuner does your clone have ? ALPS or Philips ? You have to use the correct bootloader that has drivers for your tuner..

got both bootloaders tried renaming them to blimg bootloader says cpu ok and memory ok.
now im getting could not open flash bin

Last edited:
anyone plz its doing me head in

update got all files now its a alps tuner i run the alps.bat it erases the flash then starts running the new bootloader but it keeps freezing.

Last edited:
Back