Dreambox/Starview 6 Ireland

gersrt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just been reading on another couple of forums that the Starview 6 is working fine in Ireland.

Anyway we could extract the settings, and make up a Dreambox image.

After all the dreambox is capable of the same thing as the starview 6. If you know what I mean. :proud:

And before anyone says, if we made the info public the servers would be flooded. Now is the time to do it, while not many Starview 6 boxs have been sold. Then they would be forced to upgrade their severs if they want to sell more boxs.

Thoughts

Don't think you can use the same cline other servers would just cut you off.

But there is nothing to stop you setting up your own cs all you need is a subbed card & info

I would love to try the cline, Read somewhere else someone bought a spider box for sat, and used the cline from that on his dm800. He said it worked fine

Just been reading on another couple of forums that the Starview 6 is working fine in Ireland.

Anyway we could extract the settings, and make up a Dreambox image.

After all the dreambox is capable of the same thing as the starview 6. If you know what I mean. :proud:

And before anyone says, if we made the info public the servers would be flooded. Now is the time to do it, while not many Starview 6 boxs have been sold. Then they would be forced to upgrade their severs if they want to sell more boxs.

Thoughts
it dosnt need a new image . it will work fine .. its not big over the sea m8 the dreambox thats all

Yes they are the new ethernet boxs, but ethernet boxs are not new by no means

Sorry mate didn't mean to belittle you,

Was just saying they are not new for the benefit of newbies who thing this starview 6 reciever is some kind of new tech.

Its just a box and a cline. lol

no offence takin m8.........have seen the box....works well.....did u get the 1yr gaurantee

No Haven't got one yet, Just saying it would be nice if someone could try the cline on a dreambox and see if it would work.

But god knows where we could find cline info out.

But god knows where we could find cline info out.

An ethernet monitor might be a good place to start ;)

Most commercial servers will be set up to disable clines from multiple ip addresses though.

Last edited:
I like your thinking nozzer.....

well anyone got a starview 6 lol.

if the main server gets busted then everyones ip address will be traced back to you.

satcardsharing recently got busted so dont think you wont get caught

Is the server currently up for the starview 6?

Shouldn't be too hard to get the info from the box.

all lan boxes will be open and are .. but this isnt the same a sat lads .. v/m will be changin channels every week . u have to scan all the time and your on there bb too most of u .. there not going to take this laying down

all lan boxes will be open and are .. but this isnt the same a sat lads .. v/m will be changin channels every week . u have to scan all the time and your on there bb too most of u .. there not going to take this laying down

Why would they change channels every week?

Ok so off to crack nagra 3 then.

I don't like the idea of sharing any way, would like to see it been open.

A question though, via access 2.6 was recently opened. How would that compare up to nagra 3.

But then its not really a question that can be answered, its all about finding vunrebilites in the encryption, so the obvious answer would be nagra 3 is more secure because they haven't found one yet.

Sorry for rambling on, Im just bored and want some tv. lol

Bod how much is it setting you back, and can you pm me where you are getting it thanks.

Back