Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

### Dreambox Services & Bouquets Section ###

has any1 got any bouquets for the DW1.5 image for the Portsmouth area (ex c&w)please ?

cheers

cheers m8 I'm new to the dreambox and did see these but wasn't sure if they were image specific or not , will give it a go

Cheers

hello,

anyone got service files for burnley area ex c&w I think anyone from north manchester or lancashire will have the same settings. I dont seem to get e4, e4+1 itv2 on the scan

regards
agent x

Mansfield n*l services file wanted

Hi,
Has anybody got or prepared to upload some services as i am having unusual difficulty tonight trying to scan, using latest neutrino image
Many thanks

Hi,
Has anybody got or prepared to upload some services as i am having unusual difficulty tonight trying to scan, using latest neutrino image
Many thanks
Hi mate which latest neutrino one i posted modified or you got a raw image***

Seems to be working now, did a full scan on 6887, sill missing adventure 1 though is that still broadcast?

castleford service files

as the titles says i am looking for sevice files fior castleford area anybody help with these ??

service and bouquets for manchester

Anybody got the files for manchester, playing with my first dreambox and can't get all channels on scan.

Thanks

Sully

Halifax Services/Boq's April 2007 Enigma (new movies) Telewest

Halifax April Updated Services/Boq's with new Movies. Telewest. Enigma

Split into the following:-

Main
Sport
Cartoon
Movies
Music
Adult
Data

Hope this is useful for someone....

Last edited:
Has anybody got a service file for the Bolton area (6952) which includes the transponder on 291MHz? This carries channels such as ITV2, ITV3, E4 and Fim4.

I would really appreciate this as I'm currently missing the above channels.

hi has anybody got a recent services and bouquets file for east london, 6952. its for the neutrino image. thanks

Service & Bouquet files for NTHell Glasgow

Can anyone provide an NTHell Glasgow new Service & Bouquet file, including recent changes to Skie Moveez?

Ta...j

EDIT: Apologies - meant to add, it is for Neutrino Image

Last edited:
Back