Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

### Dreambox Services & Bouquets Section ###

Request: DB500 Service/bouquets for Renfrew/Glasgow?

Hey, would very much appreciate the above. Have tried converting a dbox2 version but I keep getting errors popping up. Also, the ones in the db download section are out of date since all the movie changes etc.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

Sorry about posting in the main section, will not post a request there agai mate. Cheers for the link but those are the files I am trying to convert to enigma but I keep getting an error when I import them saying invalid services etc.

Managed to now convert them using Bouquet Wizard, Bouquetter was giving me problems.

Cheers.

They were originally created with bouquet wizard so that should be fine.

To get bouquetter to work you would need to take out the...

<!--
Settings created by Bouquet Wizard 2.5.3
//-->

...part as it doesn't know what this is.

Dreambox 500c Stevenage services&bouquets

If some one can could they please send me the services and bouquets file in enigma for the 500c for stevenage as i am going to set 1 up for a mate and it will save me drinking time, thanks in advance

Looking for services - Belfast Area

Hey Guys,

Looking for the services.xml file for Virgin Belfast area.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

BB

hi guys just got me m8 a dreambox now hes thick as mince (worse than me am afraid ) now im gonna be putting on digitalworldz dream 1.6.5 only thing is i need up to date ntl service and boquets for the renfrew /glasgow area any help would be appreciated

Hi

Does anybody have files for Blackburn Lancashire ex cw... or could I use the bolton files?

Hi does anyone have service.xml & Bouquet for ex-cw in SE London. i did try to convert it from d-box files but no luck going me problems. i was trying to access the dreambox and i could not find the file service.xml & Bouquet does anyone know were they kept? Thanks

Could someone post a current set of enigma serv/bouq for North Lanarkshire please
Thanks
gr:banana:ant

Back