Dreambox repair service?

ash213

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have the dreaded Error 01 NO CA etc bullcrap.

cant seem to fix it...trust me ive done everything....

does anyone run a dreambox repair service cheap??

just want this thing up and running asap.

thanks all

btw dm800hd

cheers

How old is the device?

And list what you have tried. Not sure how much these services cost and if they are really worth it.

How old is the device?

And list what you have tried. Not sure how much these services cost and if they are really worth it.

various versions of dream up with the enforcer thing and the other app to get the flash button working etc..

optiflasher

putty.exe

nothing seems to be working on the damn thing!

box 18 months, used on and off , no heavy usage

wot box is it?
i'm guessing it'll be a clone box.
find dreamup version 1.3.3.4

wot box is it?
i'm guessing it'll be a clone box.
find dreamup version 1.3.3.4

yep clone.

tried 1.3.3.4 earlier...no luck...

when i clicked on flash and selected image and just said 'calculating check sum' on every image i chose.

only use dreamup to communicate with the box THEN use the web browser to load image
dm800??

used dreamup patched version 1334 to communicate with the dm800. when get the error messages, OPEN a web browser to flash the image to it.
used nabilosat v11 with BL#69. found it to be stable. have repaired 8 recently
where are you?

Have you tried NCF Repair Tool By YASSINOV , ive had the same NO CA problem a few times when trying various images on my 800hd and the quoted tool repairs it every time. Failing that try a full flash with null modem cable, will take about 50-60 minutes to complete but you will need a compatible image for your receiver. If your trying to reflash with the image that give you the error it may just do the same again.

used dreamup patched version 1334 to communicate with the dm800. when get the error messages, OPEN a web browser to flash the image to it.
used nabilosat v11 with BL#69. found it to be stable. have repaired 8 recently
where are you?

i tried this when dreamup said calculating check sum...found the ip of the box threough the virgin router but when i open browser it says page cannot be displayed etc...

im in bristol...

anyone out there that can help would be great!

cheers all

Have you tried NCF Repair Tool By YASSINOV , ive had the same NO CA problem a few times when trying various images on my 800hd and the quoted tool repairs it every time. Failing that try a full flash with null modem cable, will take about 50-60 minutes to complete but you will need a compatible image for your receiver. If your trying to reflash with the image that give you the error it may just do the same again.

yeah i have tried that...didnt work for me as every different sim version i tried it said its wrong one or smething...very fustrating.

im having one more bash at optiflasher...i just pot lucked a version of my dreambox and its sending flash loader...but its doing 1% every 15 minutes...this is not right? eh?

im having one more bash at optiflasher...i just pot lucked a version of my dreambox and its sending flash loader...but its doing 1% every 15 minutes...this is not right? eh?

It doesnt sound right mate lol trying to remeber how i sorted mine out but sometime ago, but i do remember i never flashed image by serial i just did the boot loader then used the browser to install image.

anyone fancy repairing it, in exchange for british pounds?

willing to send it to some one who can fix it quick, name a price and im yours :Drool:

Back