dreambox multi room

bearbear

Reaction score
I currently have a dm800 se hd running in my front room and have set up a dm500 s in my sons room for watching cartoons etc , They are both connected to the same sly dish through a quad lnb and both are connected to a bt home hub by ethernet cables ,The problem i have now is i can get the full sly package on the 800 but only freeveiw on the 500 ,
Do i need to get another cline to work the second box (500) as the supplier said multi room was also included or is it something to do with the set up of the second box

I would imagine that each would need its own cline. Have you contacted the supplier?

Have you set up the 500 to use the 800 as a server ? Cam running on 500 ? Cline on 500 connecting it to the 800 and a fline on the 800 allowing the 500 to connect?

For it to work your supplier must have give you 1 hop on your cline not many do that.

the guy i purchased my cline from says i get free multi room with it so it may just be settings but i am out working in nigeria just now so will have more time to look when i get home i was also looking at setting up a motorised dish so busy times ahead lol :)

Back