Dreambox for Digital!

KhuramG

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this on my local Gumtree site. How does this work? Is this card sharing or something new?

---------------------------------
New to the UK: Dreambox for Digital!

The package is made very easy for you:

1. Unpack the box

2. Plug it in

3. WATCH TV!

The box will already be equipped with the software needed and channels pre-scanned for your convinience. All you have to do is turn it on and watch your channels

THIS IS NOT FOR CABLE! THIS IS FOR DIGITAL SATELLITE!

Price is 249(Christmas Special) and this will include 1 year support.

Due to legal reasons I encourage you to only watch channels you are subscribing to.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me on [email protected] or MSN me on the same email adress.

------------------------------------------------------

I emailed the guy and asked him how does it work and he replied back saying it will connect to your sky dish outside, it will need an internet connection to get all the codes(but it does not use any internet speed, just minimal) And from that you can see all the channels.

Is this feasible or is he talking crap??

Edited some words out that could cause the whole lot to be binned m8 ;)

digidude

Last edited by a moderator:
itll be a reciever that is preloaded with an image, and configureation files to access the sellers private card server for a year

this is why the reciever is costing £250 (instead of the usual £100)
and also why you need an internet connection (broadband via a router)

its not hacking, but its also not legal

it will, and does, work like this m8 ;)

i was looking into this last night lol, not that guy but the "cs" thing, rule one from what i gather, dont pay people.

rule 2.........where sailing close to the wind lol.

rule 1, if you want a reliable server, you have to pay

rule 2, very close, thats why posts have been edited, as just deleting them doesnt answer questions for anyone ;)

rule 1, if you want a reliable server, you have to pay

I've never paid and I get tremendous service on my free CS - you name a package and I have it 24/7 :), but generally, free servers are poor, also, judging by comments on other CS sites, a LOT of paid servers are equally poor.

I've had perfect service from my free guy since easter :)

Best to ask around I suppose.

Last edited:
i pay a nominal amount every month and have pretty much every package in europe and beyond. I have an ITGATE TGM220 and it works a treat. Can use cccam or geee boxxxx.
Has anyone else got an ITGATE out there? The site that i bought it from no longer supports the sat boxes as they had a run in with $ly big police. (had been running a c/s server also)
My advice is once you find one, paid or not, try and keep it quiet and restricted to yourself and a few people you trust. You never know who is watching out there!
Ger

Hi

Well thats good advice Gerry , you,ve just give yourself away m8.

Fezzy

I've never paid and I get tremendous service on my free CS - you name a package and I have it 24/7 :), but generally, free servers are poor, also, judging by comments on other CS sites, a LOT of paid servers are equally poor.

I've had perfect service from my free guy since easter :)

Best to ask around I suppose.

Hi there withchy, could you send me a pm with regards to this free CS, just bought a technomate 9100 (still getting the grips with it) and would like to try a hand on the CS front...

the best way is to do a google m8 and see what you can get. people connected to free reliable servers wont give up the information for anything, as the more people who connect, the less reliable it becomes

Hi there withchy, could you send me a pm with regards to this free CS, just bought a technomate 9100 (still getting the grips with it) and would like to try a hand on the CS front...

the :feck: didnt even reply to my pm so your prob pissing in the wind lol. ;)

personnaly I think C/S should be kept in small freindly groups servers not exactly free but subs shared by the group, we all know that there are paid servers but I think that the bigger C/S gets the more chance that tv companies will stop it at the moment its not hurting them like the large scale hacks of recent years
regards terrybobs

Back