dreambox 500s

mullo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi just got a 500s I am living in Dublin and was wondering what image i should use on it.

anyone of the above m8 will do , i use gemini on my own 500s here in the north and to tell you the truth its not bad at all

Yeah I use Gemini too. Its brilliant. The blue button is very very useful.

I've just bought a couple DM500S models myself, I've been looking all around the net for more stuff and that's how I came across this place. I installed the Gemini image on both of mine as it's reckoned to be a good place to start, and my boxes are running nicely with it. It works well, not that I'm an expert on the DBs but along with the latest Mgcamd emulator, it's doing what I want it to. I will of course be experimenting with other images, emus etc as I bought the boxes to see just what they could do, and I am keen to learn. It's a great box, I like it a lot. I'm Irish too, by the way.

nice to see your up and running, if you do decide to change to another image, try a maxvar image these have a bit more memory, but you need to install with dreamup and a nullmodem cable or the maxvar side of it wont work.

Nabilo DM500 V0.8 is a nice image you can download cams and keys from the remote.

Back