Dreambox 500c

losi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
As a question of beginner for 500c.
I start the DM500c and nothing on the screen. Like to install new image.
Is there any way via lan router? Or need direct derial cabel what I not have an no more serial connection in new computers?
Thanks and all the best for the nice site.
losi

Thank you woodchin.
I like to know for Dreambox 500 c exactly for cable. Also like to know what is the image extension that I need. Will help very much an answer.
thanks,
losi

losi,

before you post any more posts, go here and ready all the sticky at the top. If you have any questions after that then I am sure somebody will help. Don't post until you have done that,

Dreambox Receivers (all models)

Hallo cric2k, The topic passed for the cable forum but I answer you. The prblem written there and sorry for the multiplying. I treid to install via Flaswizard, via tmp file. After the dreambox stacked and no more connection, all the screen is black. Telnet I understand need IP address connection. I thought may be a little trick I can make a restart for the inner flash program. losi

No I've had this problem myself, if the box fails to flash properly then the network can stop being active, the only way to flash at that point is via null modem cable and dreamup.

Back