Dream Neutrino Image

M4RK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can i flash dream neutrino image to my box just using a null modem cable or do i have to FTP it?:drink:

you can use dreamup and a null modem but don't flash erase or you will lose settings.

oops. i'm flashing image at work. So should i now put dw2.1 back on and then the neutrion on after.

If you want to clear everything then flash once with dreamup and flash erase then flash again without flash erase.
to be honest I just flash with dreamup with no flash erase.
no point in flashing 2.1 then the neutrino image.

flash flash
so i flash with neutrino with flash erase
then the same without flash erase ??????
sorry i'm a bit confused

Last edited by a moderator:
I said
to be honest I just flash with dreamup with no flash erase.
flashing twice is if you have a maxvar image and I don't think many are.

use dreamup with what ever image you prefer and are used to. I use Neutrino_Dream_+_(Ultra_2)_rel3. if you dont want to use the null modem with dream up. FTP the box, drop the image into the tmp file and flash w/o bootloader from box. you will have to add various files depending on what image you put on the box, but read through the threads and they will explain all.

Hi Rodbouy I see your located in Ireland like myself. Is there any specific image that works well here or do all the images do the same job.

Hi mate, I think they all do pretty much the same job, its just down to what one works best for you. Trial and error I think. I'm new to the dreams so sticking to what I am used to with the dbox

Back