[DOWNLOAD] SR4 3 In 1 Trial Tuner Driver

With OpenPli 2.1 the tuner drivers was working fine, by the way.
If I can't install triple tuner in OpenPLi 4.0, how come there are images with OpenPLi 4.0 and tripletuner preinstalled?
Either they use different driver or I am doing something VERY wrong...(I tried many installation methods and none worked eg telnet classic install from software management addon etc )

You need the OE2.0 version of the trial tuner drivers for Openpli4 and they dont work with quam 256 . So if your running the triple tuner for cable then stick with oe1.6 images and trial tuner driver 1.0.3b

Is there a difference between trial tuner version 2.0b and 2.0.0b?
I have OpenPLI 4.0 with kernel version 3.2 and it says trialtuner2.0b is not compatible.

Ive got this tuner running on my Dreambox 800se HD with the triple tuner Alps BSBE2 (DVB-S2) the Sats/Terrestrial work just fine on Openpli 3.0 but i can for the love of me get the cable running
So you takes your pick
Just make sure you do a backup

I will try it! I don't need cable tuner ,only DVB-T!!
Thanks

You need the OE2.0 version of the trial tuner drivers for Openpli4 and they dont work with quam 256 . So if your running the triple tuner for cable then stick with oe1.6 images and trial tuner driver 1.0.3b

If I am not mistaken QUAM 256 format is only used in cable TV , not DVB-T, right?

It worked like a charm. I've got OpenPLi 4.0 with trialtuner 2.0b OE2.0 (strange as this wasn't working on OpenPLi2.1)
Thank you Ferret

My sunray backup in cable dreambox section

Does anyone have a working backup for Dm800se with Triple Tuner & working Cable Tv ?

i have loaded OE1.6 - PLI 2.1 Image
no Cable Tuner or Terrestrial Tuner is seen just the Satellite one & just tried to Install the trialtuner_1.0.3b_mipsel.ipk
but get this error in Telnet

also need oscam.ipk for PLi-2.1 image if anyone can help?

all help appreciated
thanks

Capture123.JPG

Last edited:
Got a backup image thanks to deej01

still searching for an Oscam.ipk for PLI2.1

can anyone help with this?
Cheers

Got a backup image thanks to deej01

still searching for an Oscam.ipk for PLI2.1

can anyone help with this?
Cheers