[DOWNLOAD] SR4 3 In 1 Trial Tuner Driver

are you using open pli by any chance, as i used to use nemesis no probs. now i have switched to openpli 2.1 i always have to restart cam when i turn box on, we turn off at night. im using mgcmad 1.38

Indeed I am using pli, I've tried various other images but could never find one I could get the tuner working properly with, any image you'd recommend mate?

at the moment using open pli 2.1 before i used to use nemesis 2.6

if I install the driver triple tuner, Can I continue using OpenPLi image?

hi, can you use sat and cable at the same time ? say record on one while watching on other ? or could select channel from sat to cable and its instant ?

Thanks

hi, can you use sat and cable at the same time ? say record on one while watching on other ? or could select channel from sat to cable and its instant ?

Thanks
You can n ot use both at the same time.
You can instantly swap between the two.

I think this may be the answer to my scanning problems, I have been using 2.0 and not find any channels. Will try this when I get home, I have openpli 3.0 on my box should it be ok with this?

anyone got a full backup image for the 800se for the triple tuner as i cant get cable to find anything

anyone got a full backup image for the 800se for the triple tuner as i cant get cable to find anything
The tuner is a sat tuner with ability to scan cable and Terestrial. You have to trick it by copying the bits of your cables.xml and the terrestrial file and paste them into your satellites.xml file. When you scan, you have to do a satellite scan select the "fake satellite".

Abu the way you say works but I didn't like it has you have to change tuner to change from sat to cable tried it myself on open pli. My backup has a sat and cable.XML when viewing no need to change tuner

Ive not tried it as I cant get the drivers to work on a dm800. You should not have to change tuners. The receuver just thinks that cable is a satellite.

you definately have to change tuners i've tried if you use sat.xml it uses inversion 0 for cable and inversion 1 for terrestrial

No CCcam in your backup deejay and its doing my bap in lol but ive free channels so its a start with your backup mate :)

You can try this
Found it on my travels :)

Attachments

• Trialtuner20b_dm800se_sr4_oe20.rar
    26 KB · Views: 11
You can try this
Found it on my travels :)

Is there a difference between trial tuner version 2.0b and 2.0.0b?
I have OpenPLI 4.0 with kernel version 3.2 and it says trialtuner2.0b is not compatible.

With OpenPli 2.1 the tuner drivers was working fine, by the way.
If I can't install triple tuner in OpenPLi 4.0, how come there are images with OpenPLi 4.0 and tripletuner preinstalled?
Either they use different driver or I am doing something VERY wrong...(I tried many installation methods and none worked eg telnet classic install from software management addon etc )

Back