[DOWNLOAD] solo 2 Vix Helios 10 clone safe backup image.

The images is safe but if you were to use the online update its possible it could download the so called time bomb drivers and these will brick your clone.

As above just dont do any online updates flash the image and use as it is.

Ferret,
Appreciate the advice pal. So as a clarification can I manually flash clone safe images including this clone safe image but NEVER attempt or CARRY out an online update of the image. Is that right pal?

Ferret,
Appreciate the advice pal. So as a clarification can I manually flash clone safe images including this clone safe image but NEVER attempt or CARRY out an online update of the image. Is that right pal?

Yeah that is right.

I presume I just stick this on a USB and press the power button to flash?

Also is there likely to be an updated version of Vix with the older (clone safe) drivers still on?

I'm using this image and liking it. But the only problem I have is that the transcoding feature doesn't work. Is that to do with the drivers? Would it be possible to update them to 24.12.2013? Do you think that might fix that issue? Or could it be compatibility issues between the old drivers and the new image?

Back up

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Hi just to be clear - I am unsure what V box I have V1 / 2 / 3 as there is no sticker.

Will this work irrespective of version ?

No FPGA update required?

Installed Helios10 CS - HW Error.

3.808 same driver - All ok.

Reading back it is suggested that the FPGA update is done for V1 machines but dont they have the same drivers ?

Will this work on a Mini Vu Solo 2 clone?

Thanks

Will this work on a Mini Vu Solo 2 clone?

Thanks

Hi mate no it wont so please dont try.There is i believe a few images available for your box in download section posted by ferret i think,,also do a search on Google and you may find a site dedicated to your box with all available images.

Hi mate no it wont so please dont try.There is i believe a few images available for your box in download section posted by ferret i think,,also do a search on Google and you may find a site dedicated to your box with all available images.

Thanks mate I'll have a look around.

What is the update procedure when switching from BH 2.1.0 SIM2?

Will this also work on a sunray solo2?

Got the update done. One question I do have is what player should i use for MKV files?

These images are better than the BH? Can I Please install this type of image on a clone Solo2, with motherboard "dragonworth" V1?

are the feeds working on this image m8,like for sofcam ,vhannibals as need motor settings

FPGA Update on solo or only solo2 ?? thanks

Back