[DOWNLOAD] openvix-Hades.012.release-zgemma-star-h1_Image

ferret m8 do you not like the openatv image as the 5.0 one ive got from did im getting no sky epg
and can you till me does the epg work on this for cable and sly pls

ferret m8 do you not like the openatv image as the 5.0 one ive got from did im getting no sky epg
and can you till me does the epg work on this for cable and sly pls

What epg are you using the inbuilt one that takes the epg from the channel feed itself or some other ?

i think its the inbuilt one m8 my cable epg is great but the sly one not relay there at all saying that there not getting epg on the dm800hd down stairs ether

on the h1 there is a tick in the box for rytecuk

i think its the inbuilt one m8 my cable epg is great but the sly one not relay there at all saying that there not getting epg on the dm800hd down stairs ether

on the h1 there is a tick in the box for rytecuk

I could not be 100% sure rytecuk is still active mate.

Ive not had a cable box setup in months so im not sure this would work . Could you not use CrossEPG for sat and leave the inbuilt for cable ?

Not sure it would work but someone will know how to cure this.

sorry Ferret ive misunderstood you yes cable is fine using freshepg

im using crossepg for sat its 0.81 and that's what got the tick in for rytec now I tried to do a manual download last night and it ended up having to turn the box off as it was stuck on one bit for about 45 minutes with a blue circle in the top corner just going round and round

now I had a try of backing the image up to day so I could have a play when I went to save to usb it said no usb present witch is odd as the cable epg saves to it so I manage to save it to my nass drive somewere I think will have a look for it today and I might try another usb stick in the back for crossepg

sorry Ferret ive misunderstood you yes cable is fine using freshepg

im using crossepg for sat its 0.81 and that's what got the tick in for rytec now I tried to do a manual download last night and it ended up having to turn the box off as it was stuck on one bit for about 45 minutes with a blue circle in the top corner just going round and round

now I had a try of backing the image up to day so I could have a play when I went to save to usb it said no usb present witch is odd as the cable epg saves to it so I manage to save it to my nass drive somewere I think will have a look for it today and I might try another usb stick in the back for crossepg

For the EPG untick that and use a opentv provider that downloads the EPG from the satelite feed and may cure this. As for the backup make sure the usb stick is mounted Blue Button-Mounts-Device manager and should be media usb.

Back