[DOWNLOAD] Multi Radio Stereo Code Calculator Unlocker

Hi there,

I know this is an old thread but I have a peugeot 206 with a Blaupunkt radio/cassette.

The model is: BP814618781731

Thanks for your time!

try code 4116

I only seem to have numbers 1-6, I do not have an 8 or a 0 on the units display. Any idea on how I can enter these numbers?

what happened with the code i gave you

Hey Smoggie, I am yet to try the combination! The radio is being reset as we speak

the code I gave is 100% correct
to enter code you will need to leave radio powered on until it allows you to enter code, the more wrong attempts you have tried the longer the wait

the code I gave is 100% correct
to enter code you will need to leave radio powered on until it allows you to enter code, the more wrong attempts you have tried the longer the wait

Brilliant thank you Smoggie. I will leave the radio on a little longer this time, it is recommended for an hour? What doesn't help is that my multifunction display has packed in. I will wait it out a few hours and see what happens.

Silly question, but for code 4116 do i simply press 4 for the number 4, 1 for number 1 etc?

Brilliant thank you Smoggie. I will leave the radio on a little longer this time, it is recommended for an hour? What doesn't help is that my multifunction display has packed in. I will wait it out a few hours and see what happens.

Silly question, but for code 4116 do i simply press 4 for the number 4, 1 for number 1 etc?

yes press the equivalent numbered preset for each digit of code, when you press the last one the radio should automatically operate

yes press the equivalent numbered preset for each digit of code, when you press the last one the radio should automatically operate

Brilliant, thanks for clearing that up! I will give it until 3 and then try the code

Hello everyone,

Can someone,please,help me unlock volvo v40 radio HU-1205 ? serial no- YV1VW70822F876117

Hello everyone,

Can someone,please,help me unlock volvo v40 radio HU-1205 ? serial no- YV1VW70822F876117

code from serial will only be available from dealership or paid service websites

Hey all, new to the site! Going to try this for my old citroen now. Hope it works!

Hey all, new to the site! Going to try this for my old citroen now. Hope it works!

Tried downloading, but for some reason I get an error message telling me I cannot download the tool.
Anyone able to help me figure out how to download, or help me get a code for my old Citroen with a Clarion radio?
Bar code serial for the Clarion is: C70000004556.
Thanks in advance! :)

Tried downloading, but for some reason I get an error message telling me I cannot download the tool.
Anyone able to help me figure out how to download, or help me get a code for my old Citroen with a Clarion radio?
Bar code serial for the Clarion is: C70000004556.
Thanks in advance! :)
probably because you near broke the world record for spamming.
6 posts in 3 mins.
Expect all your post to be removed and read rules first.

Back