Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

downgrading a 2.0psp Pls HELP!

i know highlander sat work but pm him t`morrow and he`ll sort it out i`m sure the guy just LOVES a challenge LOL and i`t never a prob asking him ok the guys a star i`m off now good luck m8 let me know how u do ok :Clap:

Kewl m8, thanks 4 all ur help.

Have just reformatted & the psp still thinks its a 1.0 version, so am guna try the 1.5 eboot & hopefully success, if not I'll give Mr. Hignlander a Holla 2moro

thanks again 4 ur time and help.

DEE747 said:
i know highlander sat work but pm him t`morrow and he`ll sort it out i`m sure the guy just LOVES a challenge LOL and i`t never a prob asking him ok the guys a star i`m off now good luck m8 let me know how u do ok :Clap:

still the same old bungle, oh well, time 4 bed now, hopefully a good sleep will shed sum light on the situation.

Thanks again 4 all ur time & help.

hi m8, i spoke to DEE747 earlier on tonight and told him i was at work, as he has stated earlier, this is the first time i have managed to skive 10 mins away from my work place and use internet.

i will help you throught it tomorrow m8. we will have it running, trust me.

Nice one dude, if ur eva done London, give us a shout so I can compensate u 4 ur time wiv a couple of bevys. :Cheers:

guna try play a 2.0 homebrew game now, as its l8 & i've given up on this downgrade, haven even tried 2 play a game on this thing yet, hopefully this works!

thanks again for ur time.

Highlander said:
hi m8, i spoke to DEE747 earlier on tonight and told him i was at work, as he has stated earlier, this is the first time i have managed to skive 10 mins away from my work place and use internet.

i will help you throught it tomorrow m8. we will have it running, trust me.

2.0HB games test

Harvest moon, psp turned off after selecting in the loader.

Alpha gear version 1, some kinda mario game came up with "Found suspicious hard path", message but still tried to load & was left with a screen advising me to wait 4 a while, while somin or ova loaded, but did stiplulate that it could take a while,left it 4 about 10mins & nudda!

Finally success, Quake Shareware version, works gr8, too dam tired to play it though!!

tried GTA iso plus street fighter iso plus sum nex dragracer game, GTA & SF didn even show up in the loaders menu & the dragracer game gave some error message along the lines of LUA and nuff jibberish.

Hopefully sometime 2day I can get this thing to downgrade to 1.5, wiv the help of the one & only Highlander.

Thanks again all 4 all ur time & help.

i have spoke to qwertyasdfg, but we can't seem to get it to update/downgrade to the 1.50 firmware.

but i am not gonna give up, and try a few methods to help m8.

1007 Downgrader

evenin all,

Someone posted the following 4 me on another forum, firstly can anyone vouch 4 it?? Has anyone here been able 2 use it successfully without bricking there JAP 1007?

Secondly, I been trying to download it for over an hour, but the site keeps on stalling, can anyone help in getting me this file?????

SonyXteaM is proud to present you their new downgrader for PSP 1006 and 1007 Models (BETA)!! Yeah you heared it's finally out ! it's been developped by Yoshihiro from SonyXteaM and here are the instructions !

This has been TESTED on psp-1001 and psp-1004 however we are not responsible for the eventual damage

Beta 2 Release notes:
We figured out that the error 80000025 is a system config error and that the system configurations are located in flash1 so we replace the original flash1 from the psp-1006 and 1007 to the ones from a psp-1001 unit.

Download: http://www.psp-spot.com/forums/index.php?download=627

i'm at work till 10pm tonight, and works pc's do not allow downloads.

i'll have a look when i get home if no one has tried it in the meantime.

I found it

Afternoon everybody,

I finally managed to find the SXT 1007 downgrader & I have attached it to this message.

I have to add that using this may BRICK your PSP according to all the disclaimers which I saw before I downloaded it.

I have tested it on this 1007 which I am still trying to get into 1.50 mode & it didn work. I still get the same 80000025 error message!

Hopefully it comes in handy 4 someone else.

just noticed this thread, seems very strange the problems your having.

have you tried another memory stick,

also have you tried to restore default settings ?

but am going to search the net to see if anyone else had any problems

been searching the net for you, cant seem to find anything except similar posts from user id

Sh**lyNot i have a feeling its you lol

but ill still keep looking

Thanks 4 trying m8

Ur spot on m8, Sh**lyNot is me

I have tried 2 different memory sticks & have tried restoring the factory settings aswell.

I have also found members on other forums who have had the same problem with these TAIWAN 1007 PsP's.

I personally thought they were JAP but was corrected by someone on another forum, these 1007K psp's are actually from TAIWAN stock.

Any other suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks 4 ur time.

Back