Door Knockers FFS

I sprayed fart spray on a a big issue seller when i was in my early teens.. outside spindles.. in oldham.. i nearly fell over with laughter as he actually smelt better..

Fast forward 2 month and now canvasers just get told to fcuk off...

i had 4 jahoves knocking not 2 weeks a go..and stupidly opened the door to them ...the first man asked me what do i think of what the problems would be like in the after life!!!!!!.this is the second time av been asked this from them knocking at the door. i said feck the after life mate av got enough probs in this 1 ..they looked at each other and walked down the path .up to now they aint been back. lol

I had a knock on the door the other week from 3 guys trying to get me to sign up to the RSPCA 3 of the fuckers. I was well pissed of and told them so. I said to them do you come in gangs now. Good job im here cos you would have frightened my missus otherwise now **** off.

And they did.

One thing you are all missing is that the religious callers are not calling for their benefit.... They are calling cos we are all sinners and we are going to hell. You need to understand that God sent them personally

:proud::banana:

I answer the door o.k and have the 1st words.

If you are selling something...I don't want it.

If you are here to tell me about God, I will go to church if I want to hear that.

If you want money for charity...sorry but I am not rich, I donate every week through work but cant help everyone.

Good day to you.

Then I close the door.

My wife just doesnt even bother opening the door, she just totally ignores them.

We have dobies & the gardens are their domain, if they can get past them then I'm willing to have a chat.:)

I was told this and It works.

Have a rubber chicken near Your front door with a meat cleaver. When your local Bible Bashers come to the door squirt some fake blood and open Your door. Then say " OOOO Your just in time for a sacrifice for Satan! Would You like to come in????"

Then Listern to the Exuse's :)

I was told this and It works.

Have a rubber chicken near Your front door with a meat cleaver. When your local Bible Bashers come to the door squirt some fake blood and open Your door. Then say " OOOO Your just in time for a sacrifice for Satan! Would You like to come in????"

Then Listern to the Exuse's :)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Back