Don't pay money

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmcc1983

Inactive User
Reaction score
These guys ask for 5 "useful" posts before you can download anything but the mods keep deleting them just so you have to pay money to become VIP. Anyone reading this please don't waste your money tech king and linux sat have all the same downloads and you don't have to pay anything.

Sure enough when this post will be seen it will get deleted so hopefully they can delete my account also thank you mods.

Just hoping some people get to see this and realise there are more sites which you don't have to pay.

Will look into this site in more detail as getting people to pay to become VIP so they can download windows xp hmmm.

Anyway this wont be up for long so to be continued

BTW this is my last "USEFUL" post. Off to do some research on this scam of a site

Last edited:
You do not have to pay any money to get a download just do 5 good posts. It is not difficult. Slagging a forum will not get you anywhere. Read the rules before posting and be made fully aware of what is required. If you cannot obey by these rules then the Exit door is your only option. Good luck.

These guys ask for 5 "useful" posts before you can download anything but the mods keep deleting them just so you have to pay money to become VIP. Anyone reading this please don't waste your money tech king and linux sat have all the same downloads and you don't have to pay anything.

Sure enough when this post will be seen it will get deleted so hopefully they can delete my account also thank you mods.

Just hoping some people get to see this and realise there are more sites which you don't have to pay.

Will look into this site in more detail as getting people to pay to become VIP so they can download windows xp hmmm.

Anyway this wont be up for long so to be continued

BTW this is my last "USEFUL" post. Off to do some research on this scam of a site

LoL what a loser.
I made 5 useful posts and still contribute to the forum even though i havnt paid for a premium account...useful posts arnt hard to achieve.how is asking people to make useful posts a scam?
Theres 2 choices really, contribute to the forum with useful posts and wait for your download or pay for a premium account if you cant be arsed to stick around before you take your free download that another forum member has taken the time to upload here.
People joining in and contributing to the fourm has made it what it is today, why should you beable to sign up, download and not be seen again.
if that's your intentions then why would anybody here be bothered if you seek your download somewhere else.
If you had done your research a bit better you would of come across those "forums" first before trying to take your non contributing download from here.

Last edited:
Please don't delete that post, it's a classic.

Make it a sticky instead. :Laugh:

Last edited:
The guy mentioned vip not premium vip staus is earned premium members are donated members

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

jog on @kmcc1983

Every one on DW will help all members to solve any problem they are having , that's what makes this site one of the best on the internet .....

Read the rules first .....

And if your here just to post rubbish to gain your download's and leech , well the Mods and Admin on here will just delete them.

Last edited by a moderator:
who is mad enough to pay here :) I dont mind contributing to this great place,and may be 1 day i will post 5 useful posts.

who is mad enough to pay here :) I dont mind contributing to this great place,and may be 1 day i will post 5 useful posts.

You have been here since 2008 and we are still waiting for your good post. However if you drop your Uncle miggy a tenner I will have a word with Mods/Admin and see if they will be generous enough to give you one download. ;)

Feck miggy, cut out the middle man drop me a fiver and you can get 2 downloads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back