Doncaster dogs

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been before my m8 has invited us to go with him and his missus.

Saturday night they have a dinner and dance with entrance and race programe for £17 a head. I dunno if im too late to book or not anyne booked to go before?

been to sheffield dogs been quite a few times if u print the voucher off there its 1p for entrance and a free meal wat a bargin lol also if u want a race program its a extra £2.50 but overall its a good night out

been to sheffield dogs been quite a few times if u print the voucher off there its 1p for entrance and a free meal wat a bargin lol also if u want a race program its a extra £2.50 but overall its a good night out

Thanks m8 do i need to book in advance?

Think im too late for doncaster stadium.

Thanks m8 do i need to book in advance?

Think im too late for doncaster stadium.

Think their number is 01302 351639, why not phone them? (Never been to Doncaster but a night at the dogs is a cracking night out, just for a wee change mind, wouldn't fancy it every week)
HH.

i left an answer phone message at doncaster dogs yesterday they have got back to me today and ive managed to get 4 tickets which includes entrance,race programme,3 course meal,and disco all for £12 (feb special)per person normaly £17 :)

Should be a laugh few bets few beers and a nice meal looking forward to it now.

Back