Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Domaining

bretttina

Inactive User
Is anyone here a domainer?

I have been actively domaining now for around 18 months,

I hold around 300 domains mostly junk but i've had a few smaller sales and hold a few decent domains that have had $x,xxx offers but turned them down for hopes of a better offer.

So anyone else here into domaining?

It's not a major income (yet) i do know guys that make an absolute fortune doing this as a full time job and make millions of dollars every year

To me it is a hobby, and learning stuff every day :)

Years ago i noticed several guys on here were into websites and domains, i was interested in it back then and i just wondered if anyone on here was into them now?

Last edited:
Edited my flippant reply out in case anyone is confused. Sometimes I post without thinking :).

TBH i think people who do this are low..

For instance, e-tones.co.uk steht zum Verkauf used to be a very big site for mobile phones during the 90's. The site was hacked, and all data was lost. The owner tried to bring it back and installed a new VB with the hope it could be restored.. within hours the site was re hacked and the forum was again brought down without it being opened to the public..

The site closed down.. for the past 10 years or so someone who bought the domain to flog has held the domain.. Long enough for people to forget about it..

I could if i wanted of purchased this domain for a tenner or so and attempted to bring it back, but because some tit wants ££££$$$$$ for the domain i cant..

Domaining for some is like this, but in general most domainers are only interested in the next big trend that is going to hit the net,

Now, I only hand register domains which means i look for a domain that no one has thought of yet,

@K If you really are not bothered why rant?

Please don't tar everyone with the same brush!

Back