Dog insurance

J

Inactive User
Reaction score
Whats the going rate for this and where from?
How does it work as I thInk wife's dog is fooked

Cheers guys

If the dogs already sick I don't think you will get cover m8,

I think petplan is the most popular one

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

think you best bet m8 would be to pop to the pdsa if you have one local they will look at dog for a donation and if needs will put it down and take it of your hands.

think you best bet m8 would be to pop to the pdsa if you have one local they will look at dog for a donation and if needs will put it down and take it of your hands.

is that not only if you have some sort of income support?

ive have a right carry on with this. i lost my job in jan 2012, so canceled my pet insurance and every think else
(needed to save the money) and because i payed all my taxes nd NI they would not touch me even if the dog was ill, i was so p'ed off i was getting the same money as eveyone else (67.50) and all because i was on income base nd not contribution base or the other way round :(. i got around this by going getting council tax benfits, as you needed a letter from them (PDSA), and it had to be stamp. then they will help you, BUT you needed to get that letter of ID every 6 months. hope thats help nd you understand what im saying. good luck mate. my dog is going in tomorrow at 8.30 for his opp, bless him, he's got knee damage on his right leg.

If anyone else is thinking about what pet insurance to get the wife says you should always go for pet plan (other half is a vet)

Back