Does TM5402 HD M2 Need AddOn File ?

Pimpur Crack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Would anyone please be able to advise me if I still need to load the ADDON002p.stb file after the phantompatch for the M2 version of the TM-5402 HD?

Or, is this no longer required?

Cdmt
Pimpi

yes m8, it does, the Addon002.stb file is the one that adds the 'client abilities' to the phantom patch, so both are needed to get the most from the receiver ;)

yes m8, it does, the Addon002.stb file is the one that adds the 'client abilities' to the phantom patch, so both are needed to get the most from the receiver ;)

digidude,

Many thanks for your quick reply.

If I recall, the correct sequence of events is:

1. Factory reset.
2. Load phantompatch file
3. Load ADDON002 file (I assume the general ADDON002 file is OK, there is no specific version for the M2 model?)
4. Load softcam file
5. Load channel list if required

Would anyone please be able to confirm if this is still the correct sequence of events?

Cdmt
Pimpi

I would factory reset after writing patch and again after addon. All else ok addon for m2 is same as original.

Hi Pimpur Crack, digidude, headwest et al,

I may be completely wrong about this... but something in the back of my mind keeps niggling me... I have a vague recollection of reading a post somewhere saying that the Addon002.stb file had been incorporated into the new TM 5402 M2 patches... but for the life of me I can't remember where I read this...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi Pimpur Crack, digidude, headwest et al,

I may be completely wrong about this... but something in the back of my mind keeps niggling me... I have a vague recollection of reading a post somewhere saying that the Addon002.stb file had been incorporated into the new TM 5402 M2 patches... but for the life of me I can't remember where I read this...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi Zorch,

No mate you still need the Addon 002 file for the M2 version as well

Regards

theres no need for an addon file in the 5302 receiver patches m8, maybe this is the one youre thinking of :)

how can i update the addon002?
as i have read from zorch that the earlier addon had a glitch and causes utube and connect to server problems
do i have to go through the entire process as in zorch s superb tutorial ,or is there a simpler way to update the addon

how can i update the addon002?
as i have read from zorch that the earlier addon had a glitch and causes utube and connect to server problems
do i have to go through the entire process as in zorch s superb tutorial ,or is there a simpler way to update the addon

There is only One 002p ADDON file for the 5402 and the 5402 M2 version of receivers.

All the ADDON does is allow Cam Functionality when 8281 is keyed in on the remote control

Youtube is part of the main firmware patch if you experience problems try a different firmware

Hi Guys

Looking at upgrading from TM 500 super + which had quite an easy web interface does TM 5402 M2 have anything similar?

Hi Guys

Looking at upgrading from TM 500 super + which had quite an easy web interface does TM 5402 M2 have anything similar?

Its a closed source receiver so afraid not

Where is the ADDON002p.stb (tried download centre, tried search), Just installed the new October phantompatch and "8281" isn't working

still there in the download centre but for ease:

Attachments

• 3_ADDON_002p.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 17
Where is the ADDON002p.stb (tried download centre, tried search), Just installed the new October phantompatch and "8281" isn't working

Hi my old friend - you'll have to let me know how you are getting on with your new TM5402HD M2, as I started with mine two weeks ago!
Had to go back to patch 109P from 110P as box kept briefly switching off just before opening a new channel!
Yes the Add-on is as posted above for 8281 facility, you'd have thought Phantom would have incorporated it into the patch by now eh mate, but once loaded it remains there for future!

Hi my old friend - you'll have to let me know how you are getting on with your new TM5402HD M2, as I started with mine two weeks ago!
Had to go back to patch 109P from 110P as box kept briefly switching off just before opening a new channel!
Yes the Add-on is as posted above for 8281 facility, you'd have thought Phantom would have incorporated it into the patch by now eh mate, but once loaded it remains there for future!

I'm fully HD now (except the main bit of kit the telly!!!!!), with two top blind scan receivers Spiderbox HD9000, Technomate TM7102 and Humax HDCI-2000

Without a doubt best receiver I had had is the Technomate (and 2nd best the old Topfield, which still works now for SD), packed full of features and twin tuner plus freeview tuner. Nice! :proud:

I'm fully HD now (except the main bit of kit the telly!!!!!), with two top blind scan receivers Spiderbox HD9000, Technomate TM7102 and Humax HDCI-2000

Without a doubt best receiver I had had is the Technomate (and 2nd best the old Topfield, which still works now for SD), packed full of features and twin tuner plus freeview tuner. Nice! :proud:

Cheers mate, its very interesting seeing YOUR opinions re Spiderbox, Humax & TM - bet you daren't praise TM 'above' Spider on at least TWO other forums I can think of eh? lol!! (One of the forums has been down for a while, these blasted DDOS attacks we presume!!)
Anyway, just to confirm that my TM5402HD M2 is still going pretty smoothly on patch 109P, rather than 110P - only thing is that there are benefits on 110P (e.g. TM Online, Hardstation 1 ok - but Hardsation 2 not working though) which aren't on 109P - its getting like the old days of C Ned 19E softcam only opening with certain patches too (gone now anyway now of course)!!

Back