Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phone Unlocking does superbluetooth hack work on samsungs

bro

Inactive User
has anyone sucessfully managed to get it to work on a samsung phone,i tried and failed

i installed it on a sony ericcson and it opened her samsung u600 messages, phonebook, and even let me call my other phone from her handset without her knowing.

Bluetooth

Could Anyone Pm Me The Link Iff They Could..that Would B Great..i Tired Gettin It Off Some Site Agos And No Luck With It..torrent Was Done..cheers

finally got it working,i used jadmaker to create a jad file with the original,put both of them on the phone then clicked on the jad file and installed it but when i click on connect it finds nothing

Last edited:
finally got it working,i used jadmaker to create a jad file with the original,put both of them on the phone then clicked on the jad file and installed it but when i click on connect it finds nothing

Same here on my e900 :(

got it working on the u600 this is what i did

1. Transfer the .jad and .jar files to the phones memory to the 'Other Files' folder.
You can transfer the files from Samsung PC Studio's 'Phone Explorer', or just transfer it straight to the memory card and move it to 'Other Files' from the phone's menu.
If you don't have a .jad file, you can download 'Jad Maker' (google) and make a new one.

2. Exit all menus and type in this code: *#9998*4678255#.
You should now get a 'Activated' message. Java install is enabled.

3. Go to the 'Other Files' folder and select the .jad file (should be 1kb).
Press 'Options' (left touch key) and you should get a 'Do you want to install' question.
Press 'Yes' to install.

4. To deactivate Java install, simply type the same code again.
You should now get a 'Deactivated' message.

hope this help. It does work on the u600

Got it installed on my u600 from Guide above and tryed to get into my dads D500 and when i go to select his bluetooth it dont go anyfuther

It installs on the U600 but ive tryed to get into A k750i and D500 Etc and i get to Connect
Then inquiry Devices and i see there names but cant select them :-(

Last edited:
i Got the same problem mate picks them up thats all i can do i cant even enquiry them so you lucky u got that far keep me posted if ya get anywhere.

hey im having difficulties installing this on my xda orbit. all i have the the folder candy with a bunch of files, ive transferred it to my orbit, but what now? wheres the jar files? huh? lol

ok ive managed to extract the jat file now, the problem was that my win rar also extracted the jar file. So make sure when you download this, go to win rar settings and untick the .jar extention!!

any one can help me >_<

can any body tell me how i could get hold of
superbluetooth??? >_< hahaha please....^^

hey sry to borther u could u please tell me how to get hold of
superbluetooth >_<?? pleassssseee ^^

Read the entire thread m8.
I'll give you a clue...............post #4

Also you only need to post once as the mods will remove unnecessary posts.

Cur1y

hey im sry where do i read the thread...??
first time usuing this very sry...
and sry for posting the sanme thing twise... >_<

hey im sry where do i read the thread...??
first time usuing this very sry...
and sry for posting the sanme thing twise... >_<

Ok m8.
At the bottom of the page it says page 2of2.
Click on page 1 to go to the first page of this thread.
Each post is numbered at the top right.
Read the thread and I posted a link to superbluetooth in post #4

Cur1y

OK im confused (dosent take much) im pretty much a newbie at insalling apps on my phones. Can anyone post a mini tutorial so i can install this on a couple of my sony ericssons (heard they work best). Downloaded the candy zip and unrared it and i now have a folder with 2 folder and a load of files, where do i go from here. Phones i want to install on are k7501 and a W700i. Please guys i am the village idiot in this area what do i have to do to install it to my phones.
thanks in advance
mrplumb

Back