Phone Unlocking does superbluetooth hack work on samsungs

Just checking as not mentioned on any previous posts but what phones is this compatible with could I use it on a N95?

OK im confused (dosent take much) im pretty much a newbie at insalling apps on my phones. Can anyone post a mini tutorial so i can install this on a couple of my sony ericssons (heard they work best). Downloaded the candy zip and unrared it and i now have a folder with 2 folder and a load of files, where do i go from here. Phones i want to install on are k7501 and a W700i. Please guys i am the village idiot in this area what do i have to do to install it to my phones.
thanks in advance
mrplumb

Ok no worries i worked it out the .jar file was the one that was rarred up wasnt it. I feel a fool but got it working now and it works like a charm on ericsson phones does exactly what it sez on the tin. Might go the pub tonight and see who i can fool into pairing their phone to my ericsson. Might take some 0845 numbers with me too lol.

cant u just put the unzipped file on you phone memory card and install it from there

hey srry to bother u thanks for the link
but when i got the download there was two files

do i juss shove the .jar file into my fone??
my fone is Motorola Z3

with the usb i try to put it on mah fone
but it dont seem to show where it is on my fone
and also when i connected it i dont know where to
put the file into to show?? >< please help me =]
once again sry for the hessel =]

Ok no worries i worked it out the .jar file was the one that was rarred up wasnt it. I feel a fool but got it working now

can you help me?? I must be the village idiot now, I aint got a clue as I dont even know what or where the .jar file is??

I've unzipped the candy file, now I've got 2 folders (META INF) (W800i), a load of class file's like a.class, b.class etc, and also another zipped file .aRc

What do I do?? If anyone can help this dummy I'd be really gratefull!!

Thanks

can you help me?? I must be the village idiot now, I aint got a clue as I dont even know what or where the .jar file is??

I've unzipped the candy file, now I've got 2 folders (META INF) (W800i), a load of class file's like a.class, b.class etc, and also another zipped file .aRc

What do I do?? If anyone can help this dummy I'd be really gratefull!!

Thanks

Exact same mistake i made mate. Unrar the candy file so you have the Superbluetoothhack file still rarred up (this one is the .jar file mate) Transfer that one still zipped up to your other files folder(or where ever) on your phone. Then using your phone browse to the directory you placed it in and install it from there. I think some phones use .jar and some use .jad but they can be converted from what i can gather from the rest of this thread.
Good luck bud
mrplumb

Exact same mistake i made mate. Unrar the candy file so you have the Superbluetoothhack file still rarred up (this one is the .jar file mate) Transfer that one still zipped up to your other files folder(or where ever) on your phone. Then using your phone browse to the directory you placed it in and install it from there. I think some phones use .jar and some use .jad but they can be converted from what i can gather from the rest of this thread.
Good luck bud
mrplumb

Aahhh.. thats what I did wrong!! Sorted!! Thanks for that mrplumb!!!

No worries bud and i notice your a fellow wire so dont you be using that on me in town lol.

could any one help me please ><
Motorola Z3 fone lol i got the candy file
and yeaaaaa 2 files came when i unzipped it
a text and .jar ?? what do i dooo
i shoved it in mah fone but i duno wheere that can be seen
in my fone ><

got it working on the u600 this is what i did

1. Transfer the .jad and .jar files to the phones memory to the 'Other Files' folder.
You can transfer the files from Samsung PC Studio's 'Phone Explorer', or just transfer it straight to the memory card and move it to 'Other Files' from the phone's menu.
If you don't have a .jad file, you can download 'Jad Maker' (google) and make a new one.

2. Exit all menus and type in this code: *#9998*4678255#.
You should now get a 'Activated' message. Java install is enabled.

3. Go to the 'Other Files' folder and select the .jad file (should be 1kb).
Press 'Options' (left touch key) and you should get a 'Do you want to install' question.
Press 'Yes' to install.

4. To deactivate Java install, simply type the same code again.
You should now get a 'Deactivated' message.

hope this help. It does work on the u600

Code don't work on my d500 any ideas??

i cant read anyones messages. tried so many fones.

i installed in on my 6230i and on the 6300 nokia. all i can really do is make a call adn read the phonebook

i get th error that the application access is set to n ot allowed or something similar.

have i got a duff version of candy?

and is it best to install on a sony erricson or to doa bluetooth hack on the erricsons?

cheers

sry it kinda hard to use

well first i could not getting worked worked on
my first one motorella z3 but i got it working
on mah nokida fone=] soo then i used it on mah first one
but it wont play their music orrr i cant go into
the first fone's messages when i try it kinda freezes..
please help =]]

Phones I`ve Tried Bluetooth Hack On

phones i have tried it on and either not worked or had limited functions are
n95- does not work
E-600 &E900 - does not work
most nokia`s - view phonebook and make calls

only phone j had full acces to was a sony ericsson k750 and i was using a sony ericsson k800

this was fun all functions worked and i owned the phone lol pitty it does`nt work on more

I just installed this on my D900 (what a hassle!!)

I can search for devices and get a list (app used to crash prior to this) but it wont let me select any devices from the list it finds.

Has anyone else had this issue?

tried this on my Samsung d900 and it didnt want to connect any devices.

also tried on a Nokia 73, it could find my samsung, but would not connect to it.

I think this is something to do with the way the samsung works with regards to the BT FTP profile

samsungs seem a no go with this program m8 it will let u find the person in devices but when u go to connect thats it !! my post earlier states the phones i have tried it on and only had full functions on sony ericsson to a sony ericsson if anyone has got any more they`ve tried it on and got working plz post i`d like to know cheers

seemed to wrok and install fine. gonna have a bit of fum with this at work tomorrow. wind up ma boss a bit.

got an n95 now, but havent tried it to ne honest as many people say it doesnt work on them.

there are a few w880i's floating about at work.

also, anyone know if this will work on a blackberry pearl 8100?

i cant read anyones messages. tried so many fones.

i installed in on my 6230i and on the 6300 nokia. all i can really do is make a call adn read the phonebook

i get th error that the application access is set to n ot allowed or something similar.

have i got a duff version of candy?

and is it best to install on a sony erricson or to doa bluetooth hack on the erricsons?

cheers
Has anyone had any luck connecting from your nokia 6300 to samsungs? I know the programme doesn't seem to work well on samsung phones fromthe replies on this post, just wondering if it was successful connecting to samsungs from another type:drink::drink:??

Back