does anyone want a free jamma cabinet? ideal for mame

It's nice to see the machine up and running, not sure about the footy game though, puzzle bobble is great fun. I just bought metal slug 2 for my new cabinet, hopefully it will arive by tuesday.

Any chance of seeing the new cab up and running? Did you buy another Neo Geo converter?

An Area 51 and Killer Instinct 2! Nice mate.

Did you buy them from eb@y? How much for if you don't mind me asking?

They look in excellent condition from the pictures! Are they fully working? Any problems with them

I fancy getting a gun game at some point in the future - either a Mad Dog Mcree or Time Crisis.

I have been offered a Time Crisis, but it was a bit on the expensive side.

I bought them from Mo who runs videotronicsuk. he's got at least a hundred different cabs for sale. the area 51 was 250 complete and working and the KI2 cab was 150 working without the game.

I bought them from Mo who runs videotronicsuk. he's got at least a hundred different cabs for sale. the area 51 was 250 complete and working and the KI2 cab was 150 working without the game.

Yea I've noticed some of his cabs for sale. Is he trustworthy? There are a lot of con artists in this scene

Is this not Arcade W@rehouse using a different name?

I wouldn't buy anything from them

EDIT: I don't think they are the same company

Last edited:
Hey guys - I'm about to start ont eh MAME cab journey - does anyone have a doc or guide for this? I know the basics - I can probably muddle through but would lokve formal guide. Also doe sanyone have a design doc for making a cab as I am having trouble finding a cheap one to gut?

Cheers

moose

I'm such a donut - readt Foo'in forum :) Ah search is a wonderful button :).. Now I just need a cab

Back