Does anyone have the Indiana Jones Wii game to sell or lend thanks.

andyfuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,my kids just got a new Black Wii and its on 4.3E.

Does anyone have the Indianna game for sale or i can borrow thanks.

Willing to pay for it or postage both ways thanks.

On Ebay its a bloody rip off.

Thanks in advance

Andy.

my mate got it last week from blockbusters for £12.50, although he did have to go to about 5 or 6 different blockbusters to find it!

there is a couple of people lending the game out on here so maybe 1 will see it and get back to you!

my mate got it last week from blockbusters for £12.50, although he did have to go to about 5 or 6 different blockbusters to find it!

there is a couple of people lending the game out on here so maybe 1 will see it and get back to you!

If i can get it at that price theres no problem but dont fancy paying 40 quid its going for on Ebay.

Kinda gathered a few on the forum might have it.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Andy.

Last edited:
I might be being thick but why do you need the game ? Is it coz the drive in the black wii wont read copies ?
no mate, you need the game to be able to put the homebrew channel on any 4.3e wii, until you do that you cant go any further with any hacks!

Ahhh ok. Going to try and do this myself soon as I get a min ;)
its easy to do mate, if your wii's on 4.3 i would suggest maomb's tut with pictures, easy to follow and pics help you all the way! give me a shout if you get stuck with anything as iv done 2 4.3 wii's in the last week following that tut!

Just been mooching around on Google and found this snippet...
Requirements:
Have 350 free blocks of nand space
Remove all GC controllers and GC memory cards
Don't lose power
Indiana Jones Original Adventures(ntsc-u/pal) -4.3u/e
or
Super Smash Bros Brawl(ntsc-u/j) -4.3u/j
or
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's -4.3u/e/j
Is there some other way? NO

So looks like there's three games to choose from (but SSBB no good as no mention of 4.3e version). :Fish:

Looked around, amazon no good, nor additionsdirect, very, greatuniversal and marshallward (tried all them cos of voucher codes, lol) cex has some yu gi oh 5ds for £15 and free delivery, but it says
CeX Stores that have this item in stock:
1-3 in each of these stores
Grimsby
Portsmouth
Tunbridge Wells
ebay forget it!

I haven't read up further about yu gi oh 5ds other than the web page that listed it as one of the three to use to install HBC, nor have I tried any of these games out.

Result Dutcho. :proud:

My daughter got Grease at Christmas, so I'm plucking up the courage to fix HBC now the wii is 4.3 aaaaargh. Luckily before I softmodded it; it had an Argon chip in, so it'll read DVDRs and I've downloaded a copy of Lego I.J.

Back