• 3D Projector

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Both 3D TV and Projector

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont on any 3d

Votes: 47 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont think its overated on some things like wildlife and the cartoons on bluray are stunning.
i have collected quite a few images and old stuff now
I tried games but havent really got a decent graphics card for gaming but the dlp link glasses are much better imo with little or no flickers compared to nvidia.
sport is ecellent.
i got the haye fight in 3d but not got round to watching yet

i've had 3d tv for the past 7 months and you know what i haven't watched one 3d film on it yet, either too busy working or can't be bothered. lol

out of interest can you download 3d films and play it straight of a usb external hardrive ,connected to the tv.

Last edited:
my set came with one set of glasses but i just called amazon and samsung and said they were not in the box and go 2 more pairs for free

lucky bastard, i should of pulled that stunt myself lol

Last edited:
i've had 3d tv for the past 7 months and you know what i haven't watched one 3d film on it yet, either too busy working or can't be bothered. lol

out of interest can you download 3d films and play it straight of a usb external hardrive ,connected to the tv.
i do
depends on the tv i suppose
i'v got this one Samsung PS50C680G5 50-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

plays everything i'v tried on the built in media player with an external ntfs drive

The 3d stuff never gripped me and I think now has fallen by the way side.
A decent TV with a decent 1080p source is perfect for me.

We work in our house so we can't afford one, sometimes I wish I was on benifits.

Maybe you should have studied harder at school and got a better education,
Leading to a better job and higher wages then you would not have to wish for things.

some folk are on benefits through no fault of their own and struggle to pay the bills and don't have the luxury of high tec goods...

Maybe you should have studied harder at school and got a better education,
Leading to a better job and higher wages then you would not have to wish for things.

some folk are on benefits through no fault of their own and struggle to pay the bills and don't have the luxury of high tec goods...

The wife has a better education and a well paid job, I only need to work part time now, but with two houses , two cars and a nipper in private school we have other priorities first.

As for the unemployed you are correct some through no fault of their own, But I know some with a 3d TV's, I even know one with flat screens in every room who has neve worked.
My dig was at the system that allows this not the people who have it good luck to them.

no interest in it at home or cinema, have tried it but felt sick after a few minutes and walked like i was pi$$ed after taking glasses off.HD is plenty good enough for me.

Ok yea i fell for it :p

To be honest no regrets either :)

got a 47" passive set and have watch hrs n hrs without any problems at all.

Wife watched the finals in 3D (thanks bbc HD) of the tennis ladies and mens and thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

Not going into whats best or any of that argument, all i know with the passive glasses you get NO headaches and they cost as little as £1 :)

warlord

think passive /shutter work same in as far as headaches or not.My brother cant watch 3d as he suffers migranes and he gets sore head quickly.A lot of folks get sore head as the 3d is also not setup right.
I think theres still a huge growing market in 3d and will be for next couple yrs as no one would buy new eqpt otherwise

Been speaking to my mate in Canada. They have had no glasses 3D available for a few months but he said the 3D effect is pretty poor and its a very narrow viewing angle at the moment. Not been doing well in the sales. Better sets should be out next year.
my brother in law friend in malta has a 3d tv without glass and that was 4 or 5 months ago just seem that uk get everything last

Back