• I dont on any 3d

Votes: 47 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to how many people have 3d systems now.
I have had for a while and recently got the 3d xl for viewing sky 3d on my pj but not sure how well it is taking of .
Would be good to know what rig is also being used.
I got Acer H5360 ,Optomo 3dxl and nvidia 3dxl on pc rig

Don't have it and don't have any plans on moving to 3D within the next 3 years unless my current main TV has a problem. I was thinking about putting a 3D setup on my PC as I may be looking at getting a new monitor later this year but now I am not so sure as its going to be difficult to justify unless the whole family can view it.

I have it and I love it (I will say thanks to New Groups for my supply ;) ).
But also they have moved on from just being a TV now they are Multi Media Centres.
It is all built in now for Internet, Network Media Player Games for the Kids etc....

No plans to, while everything seems to be jumping on the 3D bandwagon - still seems a bit gimmicky

We work in our house so we can't afford one, sometimes I wish I was on benifits.

i find i take off the glasses 2much while watchin films in the pictures alot so put it off till mayb the tellys are out without the
glasses. but i grudge payin the 100 quid for each set off glasses anyway .

I'm sure I'll have one in the next 6 months,ive got £250 saved up so far.

ive saved about £650 towards one, as long as nothing important comes up first and i need to spend on that :)

i cant see myself going 3d in the near future ...

maybe one day tho....

im sure i heard a rumour that if mickieD wins tonights euromillions, hes gonna convert everyone who voted in this poll DW poker cash into real cash so we can all buy the latest ones :)

Yes we have just bought the Samsung PS43D490 with A FREE Samsung BD-C5900 and 2 pairs of glasses £584 Plus £50 cash back and £12 in clubcard points. Sold my old tv for £250 so it was not expensive at all. We both WORK in this house and do not claim benefits so thats crap. We also pay our debts!

Been thinking about investing in one for a while but the active glasses put me off, last weekend I was viewing the new LG passive sets and was really impressed! Just gotta find the money now lol

im sure i heard a rumour that if mickieD wins tonights euromillions, hes gonna convert everyone who voted in this poll DW poker cash into real cash so we can all buy the latest ones :)

ffs now I read this just after I lost 54k on the bloody wheel of doom!!!

We work in our house so we can't afford one, sometimes I wish I was on benifits.

I work (hard) Wife works (hard) never been on benifits. Oh and i have a 50" 3d plasma :)
Not sure what point your making

we have 3d tv.got it last october i think.
the package was a 50inch samsung tv,
blue ray player
3 pair glasses.

we bought one extra pair ourselves as we had 4 in house at the time, ( my eldest has since moved in with his girlfriend )

i dont know all the techno jargon, but im happy with it.
also my husband works too.

Last edited:
Can't see me making the switch to 3d anytime soon,deffo cant be doing with wearing those stupid(and expensive) glasses. When its a more established technology i might look into it again,but atm im happy with my lot !

Back