Do You Believe In UFO's ?

engineering feats such as the pyramids I dont think could have been accomplished without some outside intervention.

Why on earth would you think that. There's a tendency nowadays to think that just because past civilizations were less technologically advanced than we are, that were somehow less mentally advanced also.

Not so, the Pyramids were built with the help of mathematics, astronomy, and slave labour.

I just watched Paul, and I believe in ufo's....or how else would he have got here

You don't even need to go down the folding route. The Two Slit Experiment shows that one photon of light can exist in two places as once. If it is possible for that one photon to exist near the other then it's reasonable to suggest that it can exist at any point in the universe. You don't need to go faster than light, you can be there instantaneously.

/I'm off to watch this Benidorm that everyone is raving about.

What they fail to point out with the folding space hypothesis (its not a theory by the way) is that it is a paradox how can you travel back from your journey before you started. I have read a bit about it but it does fail to explain a lot of things like what energy sources could be used to create such wormholes in space. The other argument is although you are travelling faster than light you wont be returning to the same universe as although you could meet up with your self before you set off on your journey after you have returned from whence you set off, two identical parts of matter cannot exist at the same time in the same space thus you would have traveled into another dimension or universe.

**** me my head is spinning NOW!!!

UFO's are just Unidentified Flying Objects that are seen within our airspace, so yes I am sure there will be some things we see but can't identify.

I don't think they are spaceships though.

yes I would say I belive but obviously their technology has to be beyond any of our `heath robinson` attempts,definately life out there way to big a place space for there not to be

Why on earth would you think that. There's a tendency nowadays to think that just because past civilizations were less technologically advanced than we are, that were somehow less mentally advanced also.

Not so, the Pyramids were built with the help of mathematics, astronomy, and slave labour.

Depends on what you read/research. There are many fascinating things that have been discovered over the years that are unexplainable and how past civilisations had the capacity to make or design something that we would struggle to do today. The ancient Egyptians wrote down everything about their society and I do mean everything but as far as I'm aware there is absolutely nothing written about how they built the Pyramids

Depends on what you read/research. There are many fascinating things that have been discovered over the years that are unexplainable and how past civilisations had the capacity to make or design something that we would struggle to do today. The ancient Egyptians wrote down everything about their society and I do mean everything but as far as I'm aware there is absolutely nothing written about how they built the Pyramids
was watching some think the other day on the history chann about the pyramids
they did document EVERY THINK as you say. but as some 1 said they used slaves
.. thats wrong or maybe there way of saying we never. but they worked 8 hrs a day.with breaks lol
names off groups that worked together and even when they were of sick and even what was wrong with them.pretty organised for slave's lol.
they reckon the gaps in between each stone were that good you cant even fit a piece of today's paper in the joints

i'm pretty openminded on the whole ufo thing, i've never seen one personally but i know people who say they have, and they appear to be pretty sane and rational about other things, so why would they lie about that.

i also wonder what the connection is with crop circles, they can't all be explained away as hoaxes, there is something behind them.

and as for space and time, well there are theories that they don't actually exist, so if they are far more advanced than us, why would aliens need spacecraft to get here, when they actually exist in the same place as us but just a different dimension. so hard one to answer. :)

Back