Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you believe in ghosts ?

if you aint seen anything then thats ok
i hate derek acorah and yvette fielding and the most haunted crew cos theyer full of crap theyer twisters and full of shite , not one thing they say is real or true

what i experienced was real and lasted a few years

most people just talk bollox and make things up. i dont as ive **** all to gain and i wont go into detail

If you hate God wierd things happen to you, thats merely my humble opinion. Go into detail mate cos it shall be interesting

:Cheers:

its got nothing to do with God to start of with, whether you believe in religion or not is a personal issue and nothing to do with ghosts or 'unexplained ' events and all that as far as im concerned

as i said before i wont go into detail i wont say what went on cos youd think i wasnt quite right/imagining things or what happened was down to squeeky floorboards and was explained logically but it was more than just that

i wish i could

yes i believe in ghosts, but not seen one. but ive had one or two
things that has happend to me which was unexplainable ie objects
been moved from one place to another thought i was going mad
i was, then it stopped its very weird also every now and then they be a
cold sensation around me,to this day i cant say what it is and i still get the few
things being moved

but i look at this way, the dead cant harm you, only the living

its got nothing to do with God to start of with, whether you believe in religion or not is a personal issue and nothing to do with ghosts or 'unexplained ' events and all that as far as im concerned

as i said before i wont go into detail i wont say what went on cos youd think i wasnt quite right/imagining things or what happened was down to squeeky floorboards and was explained logically but it was more than just that

i wish i could

very fair comment dude but really I'm not alone in wondering exactly what happened to you that s so bad it needs to be a secret? Shoot I wont laugh or get 'religious' on you ;)

and Magnu ur right as always 'the dead can't hurt the living .. only the living'

:Cheers:

i do beleive in ghosts/spirits
i talk to them ????

no i do i am a working medium and i help ppl talk to their loved one's on the other side of life
and no piss takers

i do, i lived in a house that was full of things happening when i was about 10.
sounds of some one walking down the stairs then the door opening. it was mad stuff.

There is a some show that comes on ftn chanel at about 8 or 9 o clock everyday.
worth seeing it!

i always say i dont believe in ghosts and all that stuff...

where i live my mam lives in the house on one side of me and my aunty lives on the other side... a few weeks ago they both heard something running up and down my stairs threw the night but i never heard a thing.... maybe its because i dont believe and they do !!!!!!

I personally think you need to be in tune with them to see or experience them ,
It is nothing to do with weather you believe in god or not ,You either can or you can't, or you just won't admit to yourself that it is possible .

When we shed this mortal coil, our soul goes somewhere , well I hope it does anyway .
I have had experiences when I was younger , but I an not going to go into them .too much piss taking on here for that .
I was just wondering what the general was ! so far about 50/50 I would say ...

I believe in spirits of people (ghost)(devil), but no stupid spooky ripper stuff that haunts ppl..

Back