dm800se

you leaving the box in flash mode when you get box ip try firefox

Hi
I do not know what the problem is, I have tried firefox, chrome, internet explorer, I cannot connect. There muct be a problem with the box, when I try to go into network through the box menu I get an error message, [your stb encountered software problem need to restart.]

Thank You

do you get an ip on front display when you hold in mini flash button & power up box ?

should work in browser mate

it can take a little while to upload image

give it some time mate

Hi
I just tried again all I am getting is [this web page is not available]

dont get it

box connected straight to router with ethernet cable ?

you could try disabling firewall & try again other than that beats me

Hello rpbpaul,

Lots of excellent advice here, but still took me 2hrs to flash this class image.

Like u SSL84D loader flashed in an instant, but the upgrade image flash failed every time,

so out came my ancient IBM thinkpad with xp onboard ...Used Ie browser ....Success in about 5 mins ...

So . keep trying the browser flash...This latest alimac is class on my 40 inch with hdmi connect. Big thanks here...

Cheers, port06

Hi port106
I had allmost given up on the dbox but your post gave me heart to try once more, SUCCESS I could not believe my eyes when the page opened.
Thanks to all at DW, and thank you.

Thank You All

Hi
I got the new image [open pli] installed on the box, but I can not find the satellite I want. where do I look for it please. [28.2]

Thank you

Visit satellite.xml generator site and create your own xml file, download it to your pc and ftp the file to etc/tuxbox.
Or if your not sure howto, I found this in my stuff it has most used sats but 28.2e is in there.

Attachments

• satellites.zip
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi
I got the new image [open pli] installed on the box, but I can not find the satellite I want. where do I look for it please. [28.2]

Thank you

Menu-setup-service searching tuner config

Set tuner like this

Simple
Single
28e

Then Menu setup service searching

Choose manual scan.

Hi
There is no 28e. There is only three options Starhub, Automatic.and Nothing connected.

Hi
There is no 28e. There is only three options Starhub, Automatic.and Nothing connected.

Have you tired highlighting then using <> buttons on remote to see if its there.

If not then as above use the satellite.xml or transfer a full channel list

Hi
Finally there looking at all the channels on my dm800se, just one little problem how to fit picture to screen.
Thanks to everyone for their patience and help

if its openpli it is sometimes missing

no idea why though seen it a few times

Back