[DM800SE] DM800SE Problem with time after putting in standby

Banging

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

After now sorting bouquets out, new flash with Dream Worldz 1.1.

The last part which has me stumped is where my box time on the front stops as soon as it goes into standby. I noticed on another forum that it is a batch of clones that were a bit iffy. I now know mine is one of these. There are fixes but they were very unclear and involved script changes etc. I have tried and now the clock has stopped when it is on and off :grayno::grayno:

If anyone has sorted this could you let me know how and point me to the right add in etc.

I will restore my settings now as I did make a backup!!!

Thanks

Hi all,

After now sorting bouquets out, new flash with Dream Worldz 1.1.

The last part which has me stumped is where my box time on the front stops as soon as it goes into standby. I noticed on another forum that it is a batch of clones that were a bit iffy. I now know mine is one of these. There are fixes but they were very unclear and involved script changes etc. I have tried and now the clock has stopped when it is on and off :grayno::grayno:

If anyone has sorted this could you let me know how and point me to the right add in etc.

I will restore my settings now as I did make a backup!!!

Thanks

If I don't post tomorrow on this mate either remind me or search my posts,maybe about 2 months ago,

I'm guessing you have a front processor 3 version?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

If I don't post tomorrow on this mate either remind me or search my posts,maybe about 2 months ago,

I'm guessing you have a front processor 3 version?

Yes I have the front processor 3 version :)

Actually mate this will only work with problems keeping time when box is on or when booting from off or deepstandby

Oh right - it is fine when it is up and running. It is as soon as it goes on standby. Do you know of any fixes for this?

Oh right - it is fine when it is up and running. It is as soon as it goes on standby. Do you know of any fixes for this?

Tbh I thought at first this did as I dont use standby I didnt notice,but it did help with my other time problems,
but now that I have checked it this morning I see it doesnt fix the standby time :(

I will investigate further and report back :)

Tbh I thought at first this did as I dont use standby I didnt notice,but it did help with my other time problems,
but now that I have checked it this morning I see it doesnt fix the standby time :(

I will investigate further and report back :)

I found this post #15 and #46 and #60 seems to be other solutions but I couldnt make them work - Newbie :(

Not sure if posting a link to another site is ok - sorry if it isnt!

Last edited by a moderator:
That fix I posted was the one from DK m8 :)

Looks like we are both stumped then! What a nightmare. I will leave it on for now and hope that it doesnt loose time. Let me know if you have a brainwave or other ideas from forums etc.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Looks like we are both stumped then! What a nightmare. I will leave it on for now and hope that it doesnt loose time. Let me know if you have a brainwave or other ideas from forums etc.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Its just a matter of never using standby mate,it doesn't do much anyway as nearly all functions still run in the background,

So either leave it on or put it in deep standby,but it is annoying that you don't have the choice,

that's clones for you ;)

Its just a matter of never using standby mate,it doesn't do much anyway as nearly all functions still run in the background,

So either leave it on or put it in deep standby,but it is annoying that you don't have the choice,

that's clones for you ;)

I want to use it with a hdd and start recording things. I presume I need to have the time correct then so the epg works. Therefore I have to keep it on. No problem really as long as it doesn't loose time when it is on
- famous last words I think!

I want to use it with a hdd and start recording things. I presume I need to have the time correct then so the epg works. Therefore I have to keep it on. No problem really as long as it doesn't loose time when it is on
- famous last words I think!

That fix I posted will keep time no problem m8 once its on,
if your worried about it being on all the time then just stick in in deep standby when going to bed,
providing of course you dont need to record something during the night lol

Back