DM800HD For Sale £80 please read full description

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys

My Dreambox800hd for Sale it had an issue where it constantly rebooted a kind MOD who shale remain nameless (of the hun varierty) had an spare tuner which he put in as it seemed to be a tuner issue, the box now boots fine and flashes fine however when you put an HD Channel on the box crashes (im assuming a new tuner would solve this) the tuner used i believe had issues previously with hd?

So the box is for sale at £80 inclusive of 2nd class recorded delivery open to offers for a couple of days if it doesnt sell ill keep as a spare

the box plays all SD Channels Fine with no issues at all comes with remote and DVI/HDMI Cable
so the option is you could edit the bouquets and delete all HD Channels? and you technically got a DM500 i suppose but with HDMI and ability to use as a PVR if attaching a hard drive

I would suggest probs someone who knows what they are doing with it as opposed to a beginner.. due to the above issues but if you have a good spare tuner could be a cheap 800?

The box is sold as described with the issues hense the lowish price (i paid £175 for it not that long ago)

any questions just ask..

Last edited:
if i may ask,,,,,where was it purchased from...ie .site not country, thx

can confirm the tuner inside was a faulty one i had spare
which works fine on sd but not hd.
loaded with blackhole12 bootloader 72
channel list and cams installed.

please PM details of shop it was brought from :)

Would you take a Dm500s for it and £20?

hi, i had a box bought from a well known online shop crashing on HD channels and it was sent back to china for repair and came back working.apparently it was diode d14 and it also came back minus the digital audio input, why i dont know but wasn't bothered as i dont use it.

If it weighs more than 1kg, which I suspect it does, you cannot send via 2nd class Colin mate. So may need to change that in future.

what revision mainboard and tuner is it

forgot to ask

mike apologies no idea ill try and find out off john before i send it? can you paypal money over tonight?

ill PM you the details and ill post box tomorrow

it will be first class recorded now.. as per Janobi's comment below

Cheers

guys as im not sure what board or tuner is in the box item is back for sale.. £80 i was down in johns today and the picture quality is fine working perfectly for SD Channels..

copy of PM SENT

just making sure you understand the box isnt 100% i wont be refunding any percentage if you have any issues with it... so by agreeing to this your accepting? if you change your mind before i post on monday ill happily refund... just want to make sure i dont have any comeback will be posting a copy of this on forum as well lol... sold stuff online before and people have came back to me thats all

Back