dm800clone power suppl

pervez

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i need some help power suppl dm800clone gone is there any way i can i repair it
any 1 with idiots guide please. any help would be appreciated!

You should be able to find a compatible psu on eBay or maplins I think it's 12v 3A

hi guys i need some help power suppl dm800clone gone is there any way i can i repair it
any 1 with idiots guide please. any help would be appreciated!

Go and buy a genuine Dm power supply or a decent universal one, the clone power adaptors are death traps and im not sure most of them even output enough power going by the few that i have had.

I use a dm500 power unit on mine and never had a problem with it loading first time like I did with the one supplied with it. :Clap:

Go and buy a genuine Dm power supply or a decent universal one, the clone power adaptors are death traps and im not sure most of them even output enough power going by the few that i have had.

thank you very much m8 i will get new one

I use a dm500 power unit on mine and never had a problem with it loading first time like I did with the one supplied with it. :Clap:

i did this last night and it fried the dm500 12v 2amp supply lol sorry to bring back a old post but does anyone know or did anyone end up getting a replacement power supply mine went the other night i put a dm500 one in last night and it worked i got up this morning and the dm800 had no display i tried another dm500 pwr supply 12v 2a and it powers up the box no problem so i definatly think i need a dm800 12v 3amp if anyone can point me in the right direction, cheers.

ps as anyone ever bought from satfools.

Last edited:
Back