DM8000 released at last, but at a cost!!

Sicilian

Inactive User
Reaction score
Looks like the DM8000 has finally been released in the UK, but at a cost of £869.00!!

Checkout
HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

They prob selling at an inflated price atm, cos no else has them in the uk.

It might have escaped Dream but there is a recession on £869.00 : shocked2

They prob selling at an inflated price atm, cos no else has them in the uk.

nothing to do with that m8 i know max and he has always been up front with me and said dream told all sellers to put price up on all units some thing to do with the price the
$ is at

nothing to do with that m8 i know max and he has always been up front with me and said dream told all sellers to put price up on all units some thing to do with the price the
$ is at

Dealt with them on a couple of occasions & agree they are good to deal with, but at that price I cant see them shifting many. I spoke to Satstore couple of weeks back & another Dream retailer, both of them expected it to be retailing at under 600quid. Just cant see how they justify that price tag, it dont even come as standard with an optical drive. In effect you'd be paying all that extra money just to get a DM800 with an extra tuner.

i know and im with you 100% on this its a piss take m8 i would love the 8000 its every thing what a linix receiver should be i like the way you can have the cable tunners and sat tunners in at the same time and just use barry alan on it to change images but ill just have to dream on this one

Quick, someone buy one and send it off to China to be cloned :)

theres a 10k euro reward for information leading to arrests of the people making the clones.

only a few weeks ago i paid out for an 800 as i got fed up of waiting for the 8000, in a way im now gutted, as it was only a few more weeks wait, but in another way im glad i got it when i did, as the price of the 800 has just gone up by 50 quid, and while i would have paid around the 500 quid mark fo an 8000, theres no way id pay nearly 900

this is one thatll now have to wait at least 18 months

theres a 10k euro reward for information leading to arrests of the people making the clones.

only a few weeks ago i paid out for an 800 as i got fed up of waiting for the 8000, in a way im now gutted, as it was only a few more weeks wait, but in another way im glad i got it when i did, as the price of the 800 has just gone up by 50 quid, and while i would have paid around the 500 quid mark fo an 8000, theres no way id pay nearly 900

this is one thatll now have to wait at least 18 months

hehehehe your saying that the now digi,if one comes along youll buy it :roflmao:

i know i wont be ever getting one of them at that price just wonder how much the clones will be.

yea would love one...im due a change but for that price......yea they can keep em on the shelf for all i care......

robbing you know whats.!!!!

i even think the dm800 is over priced for what it is.....dont dream realise what you could buy for the monies they are after.???

hehehe they are in dream land........:Clap:

and my opinion dream aint even good boxes the most unstable sat reciver ive ever used if it wasn't for cccam i wouldn't even have one

tbh, you'd be better off buying yourself a cheap PC and various dvb cards. It would end up being far more flexible than a dream box !

Back