DM8000 around the corner ?

ive just spoke to max from sms & he is saying its going to be £349.00

got mine of him for 299 give him a bit of stick he will drop it m8 if not let me know and ill ask him should be ok thats if you want one

just came across these pics of one of the images or the main image not sure

pmsl well if you have a sat set up yes its well worth it and when you can cs with these receivers well its not a hack but its better than nothing so i would say for 299 yes its worth it would you not

Well that puts a different perspective on it,lol.Cable though just aint worth it,the OP as for renting v+ boxes thats comical,just look on ebay.

was having a look about there and came across this its an image for the dm800s if anyone wants to have a look

wont let me upload so here is link to it
HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I seen them selling the DM800's from the distributors web site and spoke to Dream Multimedia direct and they have quoted via e-mail that the dm800 is out in 3 weeks and the dm8000 will be out early May (08)....

the price for the dm800 is 349 but the dm8000 has been quoted as 349 so I think I will wait till May to check out the full prices...

does anyone have any idea if the existing images could handle the new dm800/8000's

Back