• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DM500c sound sync problems

hi, don't know if anyone has experienced/fixed this problem. I have DM500c running DW2 but the sound and picture drift out of sync. This is corrected by a channel change, but then drifts out again. Can anyone help?

VectorZ

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
I don't know about the DW2 image as I don't use it, but on Neutrino it's to do with using fastzap (changing channel quickly). Look for a similar feature on your image and try disabling it

witchy

Banned for good!
It'll be the fastzap as the rest have said, I suffered months of audio lag until someone pointed it out to me.

Kopykat

Inactive User
I don't know about the DW2 image as I don't use it, but on Neutrino it's to do with using fastzap (changing channel quickly). Look for a similar feature on your image and try disabling it
Hi I have the same prob, sound & picture going out of sync and changing the channels seems to temp fix the prob. I'm using an old Gemini image, anyone tell me is there a "fastzap" option on Gemini I can disable and if so, where would I find it?