dm500-c flashing

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi decided to get the box out loft dm500-c original

its been a while and it didn't boot when connected to tv but did switch off / on with remote (well red green led)

downloaded an image from here and used dreamup 1.3.3.9 and 1.3.3.11 which went ok flashed did checksum all ok etc got box flashed ok message

when connected to tv i just get a green led and no boot screen. i did take batteries out of remote when packed away so new batteries now will not switch off / on.

any pointers to anything i may be missing (forgotten from years ago)

tia

Have you got a spare psu to try?

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

ill have a look in goody box 12v 2a

i have downloaded another image ill give that a try and report back

Thanks

Ok got a old image pli 1.9.27.06.2009 loaded and did scan got all channels picked up on the scan as far as i can see beeb channels working ok

so i went back to dw image v3 from this thread http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/drea...s-356/396385-digitalworldz-dm500c-mgcamd.html and up loaded ok, i have done a brutforce scan and it finds about 15 channels all things like v*rgin help and spsorts 8 of them.

My question now is if i go on is the pli 1.9 image compatible with what's available now or do you need a more uptodate image ?

Ok got a old image pli 1.9.27.06.2009 loaded and did scan got all channels picked up on the scan as far as i can see beeb channels working ok

so i went back to dw image v3 from this thread http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/drea...s-356/396385-digitalworldz-dm500c-mgcamd.html and up loaded ok, i have done a brutforce scan and it finds about 15 channels all things like v*rgin help and spsorts 8 of them.

My question now is if i go on is the pli 1.9 image compatible with what's available now or do you need a more uptodate image ?

Yeah you'll need either a newer image or a newer uptodate cables.xml file as lots has changed since that image was modern!

Give this image a bash mate! Its monkeymans pli jade cable image and it works rather well, comes with mgcamd installed.

Attachments

• dm500c.rar
    6.3 MB · Views: 15
ok ta, out tonight but will have a look later

cheers

Back