Firestick and samsung frame tv

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi got a firestick 4k connected to connect one box on my Samsung frame 55" TV. How do I get the TV to come on when I press power on off on firestick remote..at the moment have to use the Samsung white TV remote to switch TV on then ...select amazon firestick, then I can use the firestick remote to use tivimate, I think you can use the Samsung remote too...basically just want firestick remote to turn both devices on and off...ta

Settings/Set up equipment/TV here it will search for your TV and set it up
then you can control TV power/Volume/Soundbar etc

Hi got a firestick 4k connected to connect one box on my Samsung frame 55" TV. How do I get the TV to come on when I press power on off on firestick remote..at the moment have to use the Samsung white TV remote to switch TV on then ...select amazon firestick, then I can use the firestick remote to use tivimate, I think you can use the Samsung remote too...basically just want firestick remote to turn both devices on and off...ta

The firestick remote will only switch the TV on/off, mute the TV, and turn the TV volume up and down, wont switch the FS off mate.

The firestick remote will only switch the TV on/off, mute the TV, and turn the TV volume up and down, wont switch the FS off mate.
Pretty sure the Firestick soon reverts to standby when it loses the hdmi connection.

Pretty sure the Firestick soon reverts to standby when it loses the hdmi connection.

Yes, I think you're right mate, but for the life of me, without going into the settings, cannot think of a button press combo to order the stick into standby, I may be wrong as I'm fairly new to the FS/FC

Please delete.
misread the question.

Last edited:
Back