dm 800 wont clear encrypted chanels

firefox1965

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok, I have set up a couple of these boxes before but this is strange. tried a few different images and i still cant get encrypted to clear. Currently on dreamelite1.33 phoenix and I have downloaded ccam 2.14, and put cline in cfg file.when i go to ccam info its says no cards connected although it gives the name of the server I should be connecting too.Internet connection is good as i can download and have also done the network test. ccam 2.14 is enabled as my default cam. I have also downloaded the latest drivers.
My dm 500 with the same cline will decrypt the channels so cline is good. Any ideas?

c lines can only be used on 1 box at a time mate, is that not your problem!

no because if i put the dm800 on the dm500 is disconnected. I also reboot box,modem and router

might be a silly question but is your ip address the same on the 800 and 500 i know there both not connected but the router will be forwarding to the wrong ip unless of course you changed it in the router. im not 100% if this could effect it because i cant remeber if the router is set so your peer can see you or vice versa.
also is the port correct in the cccam.cfg.

have u restarted cccam after copying over the cline?

you shouldnt need to with cccam mate it automatically does it.

Last edited:
Hi, finally managed to sort it. deleted the cfg file in 800dm, copied the cfg file from the dm500 to desktop. i then ftp'ed the 500dm cfg file to etc folder in dm 800. dunno why it never worked the normal way its done, but at least its working.

Back