DM 7000s wont see my gamma card .diablo ok

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
my box will not see my gamma card put it in my diablo nothing in both card slots still nothing running powerboard image what camd will see the card any ideas ...?

cccam emu works with gamma cards and is the most simple. If you specifically want camd protocal then mgcamd with newcs works fine. But afaik the gamma card should work in the diablo, is the cam clearing fine on other channels?

I thought this would be straight forward too ....but.... i have officl due to expire and this works perfectly in cccam203 but the gamon does not..........no joy in a dragon either....but it does clear in official cam......

MODULE CI - CAM IRDETO will it work with this in the dreambox 7000 with the gamma in. every thing but nova

I found the official to be a tempramental git m8 too......but the gam is ok in the latest epsilon cam....with the new purple idroto logo on it.......I have an older dual con/idr cam and even the official don't work in it properly....-altho I think it may be down to which receiver its in- Ive seen it work in something but cant remember which receiver now.......

I dont have anything other on the card and Ive read that u may need to use different loader versions for different packages......v1.0 only for this m8 is what I read , is what I tried and it worked 1st time...

Last edited:
hi bert could you point me in the right direction there are so many cams do not want to pay out and get the wrong IRDETO ENCRYPTION CAM thanks all i need to do is get my dreambox 7000 to see my card very frustrating thank for any help you guys can put my way :banana:

Ok m8 if Ive done it right......this is the cam u need(ireto espilon/purple)....I had one from here and I dont think u'll find much cheaper- if they are then they are probably the older version with the old logo on it.....check b4 u buy m8...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Irdeto-Purple...ryZ60837QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

I'd love to see it work directly in the box myself as it opens up pvr/twin tuner functionality but its a no go - despite knowing official works with it.....so Im stumped there too m8.

The cam will only allow 1 chan open at a time so u cant watch one and record another- (unless its on the exact same transponder)....

hope it helps....

it ok guys its been sorted the new gemini image 4,10 plus diablo ccam2 0 4 /newcs card/emu has sorted it out ... thanks for the input on this problem might just get that irdeto cam any way

thats good to know m8.....my7025 can only run on gem 2.4 so may have to wait a bit longer myself..

been unable to download cccam 2.04 despite it being listed as an add on available....

Back