Inactive User
Reaction score
I stumbed across this YES I DID while looking for ummm something else :Jester:

Here

I need to go my hand has got cramp :SSEXY:

Paul-K said:
I stumbed across this YES I DID while looking for ummm something else :Jester:

Here
looks complicated ! when i was a kid i used a pp3 battery with two wires touching the bell end , worked for me, thats how i got into electronics : tosser :

fukin crazy people out there, although i did try to sell my soul on ebay.

it was later stoped. as i wasnt allowed to sell either "human parts" or "something that did not exist"

owell, worth a try.

Sorry David and Diamond .. couldnt lie any longer.. They bought one...

:Hit: I only stumbled upon this thread following a link form the shoutbox :Hit:

Wierd seller or what? :) Some funny stuff out there on eBay. Someone I know (no names mentioned ;) lol ) bought a blow-up doll . He was a little disappointed though, for although it was just his size. There was no place to put "it" in. :) :)

Diamond said:
:Hit: I only stumbled upon this thread following a link form the shoutbox :Hit:

Wierd seller or what? :) Some funny stuff out there on eBay. Someone I know (no names mentioned ;) lol ) bought a blow-up doll . He was a little disappointed though, for although it was just his size. There was no place to put "it" in. :) :)

This Geri doesnt end does it?? First baby spice now Geri.. But please dont insult.... not my fault i puke at the sight of ginger hair and sweaty ginger curry looking pubes.. and thats serious lol.. lol them where the days when i tried ginger.. only got to look and i ran out puking lol.

Whats happening to the world we cant be far from judgement day. i cant think of anything that has not been done just about everythings been done by someone or something im telling ya we cant be far from the end!

Bilals
peace in da middel east

Back