Disney XD SD?

sakiblateef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going through my channel list and noticed it hasn't working for over a week. It has a blank screen and then clears for a few seconds and then blank again. Its not a frequency change which seems strange as all other channels are clearing and the HD version.

Anyone else having problems clearing this channel.

I was going through my channel list and noticed it hasn't working for over a week. It has a blank screen and then clears for a few seconds and then blank again. Its not a frequency change which seems strange as all other channels are clearing and the HD version.

Anyone else having problems clearing this channel.

Its fine here m8 on 10861H 22000 5/6

Solid as a rock :)

Its the same frequency I have Wiz and still having issues. I've rescanned and tested on another box with the same results, I think its time for me to update my Oscam version and see if that helps.

Its the same frequency I have Wiz and still having issues. I've rescanned and tested on another box with the same results, I think its time for me to update my Oscam version and see if that helps.

Using Oscam version 8917 but only as client

same problem as rte 1 and rte 2 sd last week sky doing this i think using oscam cache only 1 works at a time

same problem as rte 1 and rte 2 sd last week sky doing this i think using oscam cache only 1 works at a time

I think your right.

I've tried different Oscam versions and still this channel isn't clearing despite all other channels working fine.

I've tested a line from a pay server today to confirm and same issue with this channel and there are a few others effected as well today.

There's definitely something fishy going on, I don't think there is an issue with my setup.

I checked mine today mate
DisneyXD sd version comes on for a few seconds then goes blank, so looks like I have the same as you

Very strange! It's pick tv all over again haha. Obviously it's sly testing something.

Apparently and i am not all that clues up but they are messing with the CW's keep swapping and changing midstream and thats why channels are clearing and then not clearing.

I believe there is a fix in progress from Oscam for this but at the moment it is still in beta testing stage

New Oscam released this morning has fixed the issue.

It appears Sky were tricking the card into sending the wrong CW's from other channels which caused the effected channels to open for a few seconds and then scramble again.

New Oscam released this morning has fixed the issue.

It appears Sky were tricking the card into sending the wrong CW's from other channels which caused the effected channels to open for a few seconds and then scramble again.

Would client boxes need this new oscam or just my server?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney XD has gone again for me, anyone else able to confirm?

Back