Dish size

freezefm

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone i am thinking of buying a villa in nerja spain but most people there are not able to pick up all channels on 28.2e with a 120cm satellite dish. Does anyone here no how bigger dish you need since they launched there new satellite

The Coverage maps should give you some idea and then check which channels are on the European beams : FlySat Astra 1N/2A/2F/2F @ 28.2° East Beams again these could be taken with a pinch of salt as some reports can come in with reception at lower sized dishes. I would also take into consideration that 2E will be coming into action shortly so that could all change again and no one knows coverage until it actually gets into alignment and starts transmitting

m8 i would forget 28.2 aim your dish at 7 west you have the option to buy a al jazeera card and watch every epl game and you can also get fta films and news channels in english i have a place just south of alicante and most of the dishes for 28.2 are big as in 1.4 to 1.8 whereas you can get 7 west with a 1 metre dish a installer told me north of alicante you can pick up a lot on 28.2 with a 1 metre dish so i take it you are way down south so would guess you will need a 1.8 metre dish maybe even bigger

Last edited:
Back