DiRT_2_XBOX360-STRANGE

Thanks smirnoff!worked a treat!would never have thought to try that!

Anyone else having probs with the game getting stuck on the loading screens after you've finished a race? Think it only happens when you win the race. Apparently they are working on a fix but it could take some time. Most annoying as the only way to continue is to drop out of the game.

yeah that's been happening too me, load it to your hard drive and should be fine....

Well listen loved the 1st one but this one has kinda too much dirt tracks (I know the game is called Dirt) i just remember the 1st one had a lot of racing on roads and was awesome, saying that it was free.! so can't complain.....just seem to do a lot of sliding around all the time........

Anyone else having probs with the game getting stuck on the loading screens after you've finished a race? Think it only happens when you win the race. Apparently they are working on a fix but it could take some time. Most annoying as the only way to continue is to drop out of the game.

works perfectly here m8. i burned it using XBC at 2.4 on a datawrite yellow dvd+r dl.

Runs fine here too, burnt using IMGBurn onto cheapo Arita 2.4x pinks.

Back