IMPORTANT: this is the RETAIL version

Silent Hill Homecoming
(c) The Collective

Release date: 24/04/09 Source: DVD9
Platform: Xbox360 Region: EU
Genre: Adventure Files: 64x100MB

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/949/949650.htm

Enjoy.

Silent Hill: Homecoming marks the sixth story in the Silent Hill mythos, and introduces a new protagonist to the mysterious town. The story follows Alex Shepherd, returning to his hometown of Shepherd's Glen to investigate the sudden disappearance of his brother and the strange occurrences taking place around town. Shepherd unravels a tale that takes him from his boyhood home to the fog-shrouded streets of Silent Hill, facing the darkest horrors of his soul to find his missing brother.

This game features all-new graphics that bring the fear and terror of Silent Hill alive like never before. Alex must survive the terrible denizens of Silent Hill using an all-new enhanced combat system that provides a wide array of attacks and counters. Along the way, Alex will encounter a variety of weapons to battle these horrific monsters and solve deadly puzzles, discovering the darkest secrets of Silent Hill. Silent Hill: Homecoming also features an all-new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka.

Thats ancient history ;)

I completed the Preview copy, lol

:)

yup nailed it , was a bitch the amo is scarce as hell ,the bosses are coonts prob started on hard begin macho and shit :silly:

Although it should be retail, its showing exact same results through ABGX, so it could be a repack, rather than a retail.

Ive run this through ABGX (Strange Version) and fail to find a verified "ini file for Xex/SS". Also the Autofix failed as "Stealth is still unverified". Unless is a diff source use at your own risk.

I doubt STRANGE would re-pack a unknown origin release.

Its not going to be verified as it only been released, hence the usual fails verification.

I doubt STRANGE would re-pack a unknown origin release.

Its not going to be verified as it only been released, hence the usual fails verification.

No I agree there cisk, strange are normally bang on. But just something to be aware of.

Back